Cuckold's penis sizes

We share her many times, and the consensus is we want him to have a big dick. Our 2 regulars are over 10". But I don't think cucks only have small dicks

You are absolutely correct. I have seen my wife flirt and offer herself to men based on them having a large cock.
While they all want a bug dick to fuck them, I think this post asked if guys were cucks because they had small dicks. I'm average (just under 6"), but I don't think the cucks penis size has a lot to do with him being a cuck 🤷‍♂️

We share her many times, and the consensus is we want him to have a big dick. Our 2 regulars are over 10". But I don't think cucks only have small dicks
And not all that we have shared her woth were well endowed. 2 were smaller than me and we have been with one of them several times. If she is enjoying it, that makes me enjoy it as well.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
While they all want a bug dick to fuck them, I think this post asked if guys were cucks because they had small dicks. I'm average (just under 6"), but I don't think the cucks penis size has a lot to do with him being a cuck 🤷‍♂️

As we answered earlier in the post, cock size has nothing to do with a man being a cuck. We know many men with huge cocks that are cucked by their wives.

11It apparently went out of business. I can't find anything but complaints about people still having memberships and can't find it.
I thought that might be the case, I tried going to a site shown in the search result and continued to get a page cannot be found error. Thanks for the reply.

The graphics on your post are excellent.

Technically not a cuck yet but we are working on it. I'm overage. Never had any issues but I still love hearing say my penis is too small and useless. She's made 2 pics with text overlay and one video so far. We are new to each other. Working on us first then will add the Cuckolding dynamic later

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
That is the nearly exact same difference I had between me and the guy who fucked my Filipina gf in front of me. I’m 5.5” too and he was a fat 8.5”. My college roommate was exactly like your bull. He was a very thick 9”. One of the great regrets of my life is not getting my wife fucked by him when I had the chance. You are a very lucky guy being able to see a huge dong like that working over your wife.

While not all cuckolds and desired cuckolds have small penises, it certainly helps. Having been naked with my Asian wife in public settings with others, having a smaller cock naturally caused me to take a beta role while an alpha with a larger displayed manhood chatted up and hit on my wife. If you saw us sitting on a beach, you'd see a sexy Asian MILF with nice tits, amazing nipples, a small bush and smooth skin next to a skinny white guy with 2 shy inches. Without fail, guys swinging 5,6,7 inches soft would see us and come over and talk to her as if I wasn't there while their bigger cock grew even bigger and got semi-hard, while mine shrunk and tucked even more into my ball sack. Having a small cock certainly helped seal my fate as a cuckold.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 1.06.40 PM.pngIMG_0215.jpeg

Last edited:
While not all cuckolds and desired cuckold have small penises, it certainly helps. Having been naked with my Asian wife in public settings with others, having a smaller cock naturally caused me to take a beta role while an alpha with a larger displayed manhood chatted up and hit on my wife. If you saw us sitting on a beach, you'd see a sexy Asian MILF with nice tits, amazing nipples, a small bush and smooth skin next to a skinny white guy with 2 shy inches. Without fail, guys swinging 5,6,7 inches soft would see us and come over and talk to her as if I wasn't there while their bigger cock grew even bigger and got semi-hard, while mine shrunk and tucked even more into my ball sack. Having a small cock certainly helped seal my fate as a cuckold.

View attachment 1637203View attachment 1637197
My little dick sealed my fate also. My Queen and her friends laugh at my dick as they sip wine on the patio.