Cucks and bulls shaving pubes

Allen Amboy

Couple
May 28, 2017
This is just a curious question based on recent observations. I’ve been noticing that most of our bulls are completely shaved and some even waxed.

I have been shaving my pubes now for a few years as requested by my wife.

I just want to get a feel from other cucks or bulls if you shave or wax your pubes.

Reactions: EgyBull
This is just a curious question based on recent observations. I’ve been noticing that most of our bulls are completely shaved and some even waxed.

I have been shaving my pubes now for a few years as requested by my wife.

I just want to get a feel from other cucks or bulls if you shave or wax your pubes.

There was another thread like this I think, hopefully I'm not on the same one twice...

I shave because I got Wifey to do it. She may have joked about it being one sided or somethiong but I don't think that was why I started, but you can say "what's good for the goose".. One thing I don't miss about the '70s is all that hair on everything, LOL Wifey does say she misses long hair on men. Wowmn sometimes had a cut they called "wings", that was actually very nice. Don't know why that went out of style.

I used to use a wet/dry razor but someone told me that just a regular razor would work better, The electric would nip me here and there almost every time so I tried a plain 'ol razor. Worked like a charm, never went back to the 'lectric and I can do it in just a few minutes. I'd never have thought that considering it's a sharp blade. Odd thing, it's just the opposite on my face, razor makes me look like I've been dueling.

But really you can't really refuse if you're asking your wife to shave. Besides everyone seems to think it increases sensitivity as well as being cleaner.

Since you mentioned waxing, I wonder if anyone does "sugaring". It's the same but instead of wax you can make syrup about the same consistency from sugar and fresh lemon juice. I think the cleanup might be easier the people that are into that say they like it better than wax... maybe it's cheaper or???

If you do a search you'll find a bunch of recipes. Cooking with sugar is sort of like chemistry with sulfur, it goes through several stages but making the adhesive isn't as hard as rock candy or caramel it seems. Most say that you need a fresh lemon but a very few claim you can do it with reconstituted juice. Maybe people are scared off because it sounds harder then it is.

There was another thread like this I think, hopefully I'm not on the same one twice...

I shave because I got Wifey to do it. She may have joked about it being one sided or somethiong but I don't think that was why I started, but you can say "what's good for the goose".. One thing I don't miss about the '70s is all that hair on everything, LOL Wifey does say she misses long hair on men. Wowmn sometimes had a cut they called "wings", that was actually very nice. Don't know why that went out of style.

I used to use a wet/dry razor but someone told me that just a regular razor would work better, The electric would nip me here and there almost every time so I tried a plain 'ol razor. Worked like a charm, never went back to the 'lectric and I can do it in just a few minutes. I'd never have thought that considering it's a sharp blade. Odd thing, it's just the opposite on my face, razor makes me look like I've been dueling.

But really you can't really refuse if you're asking your wife to shave. Besides everyone seems to think it increases sensitivity as well as being cleaner.

Since you mentioned waxing, I wonder if anyone does "sugaring". It's the same but instead of wax you can make syrup about the same consistency from sugar and fresh lemon juice. I think the cleanup might be easier the people that are into that say they like it better than wax... maybe it's cheaper or???

If you do a search you'll find a bunch of recipes. Cooking with sugar is sort of like chemistry with sulfur, it goes through several stages but making the adhesive isn't as hard as rock candy or caramel it seems. Most say that you need a fresh lemon but a very few claim you can do it with reconstituted juice. Maybe people are scared off because it sounds harder then it is.
Never heard of sugaring but I am considering waxing. There are areas around the balls that are sensitive to shaving. I love being completely smooth.

Never heard of sugaring but I am considering waxing. There are areas around the balls that are sensitive to shaving. I love being completely smooth.

I wonder if you're doing the same thing I've done at times by going over the same spot to many times. Some places it can seem that there's stubble. I used to keep at those until they would get sore. But I think what happens is the blade, especially multi-blade razors tend to pull the more coarse hairs out a but and it takes a little time for them to retract. Remember those old commercials when those first came out?

You can get ingrown hairs from shaving too close too. I remember in the Army there were guys that didn't like to shave for some reason that would do that on purpose so they would get a profile to let them skip days. It's possible some of them were trying to extend the life of the blade too long or not cleaning the blade properly after us, shortening it's usefulness. Easy to do if you're in a hurry or you got 10 guys waiting to use the sink behind you. Seems like most of the fellows with that issue had coarse beards. It probably pulls stronger hairs further out before cutting them possibly making them retract further below the surface increasing the chances of it turning before breaking the surface. Blades tend to cut on a bias rather than squarely and maybe the more resistance to cutting makes for more of a bias with more of a tendency to curl, being thinner on the end.

I think I heard someone screaming "God damn! Does this guy over-analyze everything???"

Not sure I'm as tough as you guys that wax. Bound to hurt no matter how it's done. Dan'l Boone wrote about being captured by Indians who made him run the gauntlet which was often done as torture and also as a test. If someone went through in a way that made an impression they might earn a quick death or even be released.
Knowing this Boone not only went through slowly which makes for more pain and raises the chance of serious injuries, he also rent through twice. Thus impressed the Indians such that they made him a member of the tribe. Men of that tribe wore their hair in the Mohawk style as did a number of tribes in the area.
Boone recounted that the way that was done was by yanking a few hairs out at a time. In order to get a grip the person doing the work dampened their fingers with water and then dipped them in ashes. If I recall correctly Boone hadn't been fed for several days so he was eating jerky they'd given him so he gets extra points for being a badass considering many didn't make it through the gauntlet on the first run or died from the injuries even if they got through.
Boone took months to recover and said having his hair pulled in that way was almost as bad as running the gauntlet. Some people took trespassing to poach furs pretty serious in those days. LOL

We heat our house almost exclusively with wood I cut on our property so I have plenty of ashes if anyone wants to give it a try!

I'm a cuck and I shave because my wife prefers it that way. However, she has a hairy pussy herself because that's what her lover prefers. I don't like, I much more prefer it shaved. But I can understand she wants to please her lover.

With us, my wife and her bull usually don’t shave themselves. (This is good for me because hair retains more sperm and fragrance.) But I have to shave. My shaved pubic mound and testicles symbolize that I’m “young” for me to fuck my wife. Although, since my dick has shrunk completely, they no longer care if I shave or not. 🦌👶

DSC05850.JPG

I've been smooth-shaven since KK demanded that I get a vasectomy years ago... she expects me to keep my cock shaft, balls, and taint completely smooth, hair and stubble-free, and the remainder of my pubic hair trimmed.

KK loves oral sex, but hates pubic hair, especially in her mouth. She requires all her encounter partners to be shaved smooth.

Reactions: naturalcucky