Votes: 51 11.2%
  • No - but I would like to

Votes: 123 27.0%
  • Yes - but I do not like it

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Yes - and I love it

Votes: 270 59.2%

• Total voters
Our fantasy is that wife has a hot bf. He is standing and my wife and I are on our knees taking turns sucking his cock,giving him pleasure. We both suck his balls as well. He cums in our mouth and then my wife and I do deep kissing and licking his cum from each other mouth. My wife then adds that after having the session, I will ask you to leave the room and spend night with him.

I did not start out eating her pussy after she got fucked or sucking other guy's cocks but I do now. Initially, for the first few years, I just enjoyed watching other guys fuck her then fucking that hot, wet, slippery, gooey, pussy after the other guy came in her. I was hooked on sloppy/silky seconds. We enjoyed that level of fun for a couple of years.

One night after watching one of my best friends, who was one of my wife's favorite boyfriends, fuck my wife I was so turned on that when he pulled his cock out of her I just dove face-first between her legs. I realized the extra wetness I was tasing was my good friend's cum but I did not care. What I did notice was my wife's reaction. She LOVED it. She kept having orgasm after orgasm while my face was buried in her pussy.

Afterward, my wife said that me eating her after another guy came in her was the nastiest thing she had ever experienced, and she loved it. Me eating her after other guys fucked her and came in her became part of every encounter, whether or not I was present when she got fucked or whether or not I even knew the guy who had fucked her.

After a few years of eating my wife after other guys fucked her, friends or strangers, I started to think that actually sucking a dick might be hot. I had tasted the cum of a number of different men so it was not a big leap to actually taste a cock. I waited until my good friend was at our house to fuck my wife, the same friend whose cum I first tasted. I knew that even if he was not open to letting me suck his cock we would remain friends.

He was lying on the bed with my wife and they were naked and kissing. I was eating my wife's pussy while they kissed. My buddy's cock was stiff and just waving in the air near my face. I stopped eating my wife and leaned over and slid my lips over the big soft spongy head of my friend's cock. It was incredible. I started licking and sucking the head of his cock. He did not pull away. He moaned and my wife stopped kissing him to see what was going on. I had not told her that I was thinking about sucking other guy's dicks.

Fortunately, my wife was turned on seeing me sucking her boyfriend's cock. My buddy was pleased as well. They actually propped their heads up on pillows and watched me explore my good friend's cock and balls with my mouth and tongue for quite a while. When my buddy was ready to cum he slipped his cock into my wife and blew a big load of cum, which I immediately sucked out of her. Me sucking his cock became a regular part of our encounters. I also began selectively sucking the cocks of some of my wife's other boyfriends, several of whom were good friends of mine as well.

I have now been eating the cum of other men and sucking the cocks of some of the guys who fuck my wife for several years. I love it, my wife loves it, and the guys love it, so we have no plans to stop.
Lucky man

Reactions: WaltHardman
I did not start out eating her pussy after she got fucked or sucking other guy's cocks but I do now. Initially, for the first few years, I just enjoyed watching other guys fuck her then fucking that hot, wet, slippery, gooey, pussy after the other guy came in her. I was hooked on sloppy/silky seconds. We enjoyed that level of fun for a couple of years.

One night after watching one of my best friends, who was one of my wife's favorite boyfriends, fuck my wife I was so turned on that when he pulled his cock out of her I just dove face-first between her legs. I realized the extra wetness I was tasing was my good friend's cum but I did not care. What I did notice was my wife's reaction. She LOVED it. She kept having orgasm after orgasm while my face was buried in her pussy.

Afterward, my wife said that me eating her after another guy came in her was the nastiest thing she had ever experienced, and she loved it. Me eating her after other guys fucked her and came in her became part of every encounter, whether or not I was present when she got fucked or whether or not I even knew the guy who had fucked her.

After a few years of eating my wife after other guys fucked her, friends or strangers, I started to think that actually sucking a dick might be hot. I had tasted the cum of a number of different men so it was not a big leap to actually taste a cock. I waited until my good friend was at our house to fuck my wife, the same friend whose cum I first tasted. I knew that even if he was not open to letting me suck his cock we would remain friends.

He was lying on the bed with my wife and they were naked and kissing. I was eating my wife's pussy while they kissed. My buddy's cock was stiff and just waving in the air near my face. I stopped eating my wife and leaned over and slid my lips over the big soft spongy head of my friend's cock. It was incredible. I started licking and sucking the head of his cock. He did not pull away. He moaned and my wife stopped kissing him to see what was going on. I had not told her that I was thinking about sucking other guy's dicks.

Fortunately, my wife was turned on seeing me sucking her boyfriend's cock. My buddy was pleased as well. They actually propped their heads up on pillows and watched me explore my good friend's cock and balls with my mouth and tongue for quite a while. When my buddy was ready to cum he slipped his cock into my wife and blew a big load of cum, which I immediately sucked out of her. Me sucking his cock became a regular part of our encounters. I also began selectively sucking the cocks of some of my wife's other boyfriends, several of whom were good friends of mine as well.

I have now been eating the cum of other men and sucking the cocks of some of the guys who fuck my wife for several years. I love it, my wife loves it, and the guys love it, so we have no plans to stop.
This is fairly long, sorry.
We're still fairly new to the LS, even though we've been enjoying mfmf/mfm for 7 or so years. I've never had a aversion to sucking cock, did it as a teen, but not in almost 50 years.
We've enjoyed mfmf, but found mfm was fun, easier to find. As my wife didn't get to enjoy sex with others when she was younger, I enjoyed watching her enjoying other cocks. I've always enjoyed cleaning up, either after me, or preferably after others, it took a while before she became comfortable with me doing this.
One friend, we'd known for a couple years, he was what my wife is attracted to - older, tall, large frame, with a nice looking cock. We'd not enjoyed sexy fun with him. He had a place at a nude resort, and we went to visit him for a weekend. Obviously he'd wanted to fuck my wife, and she wanted to fuck him, didn't take long for it to happen, lol. And it happened all weekend too.
His cock was nice and fat, with this big mushroom head. The first time he was going to slide it in my wife, she was laid back on the couch, him on his knees on the floor. I spread her lips as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her 'very' wet pussy. It was such a sight seeing that big cock head starting to disappear into her pussy. When the head made it all the way in she gasped a bit, then he slowly went balls deep and stopped. My wife's head was laid back, and as he wasn't moving, she slowly gyrated her hips/pussy around on his cock, such a look of pleasure on her face. I loved this sight.
Anyhows, they fucked different positions, all around the rooms. She climbed on him while he was sitting in the rocking chair and rode away, me on the floor getting close ups of his cock going in and out. His cock popped out a few times and he or her would re-insert. Once, they were having a difficult time getting it back in, so I gave a "hand", doing it a few more times. Neither seemed to mind me giving a hand, lol.
They made it back to the couch, he laid back on it, my wife jumped on his cock, reverse cowgirl, giving me a great view of his fat cock fucking her. I had the bright idea to give fucklicking a try, so did, putting the camera on his knee so to still video the action. From the noises my wife started making, she enjoyed it, lol. During the fun, his cock popped out, and in that position, went right into my mouth. His big mushroom head felt even larger in my mouth. I just backed up a bit, and stuck his cock back into my wifes pussy. It kept happening, and while -dang- that big cock and covered with his and my wifes juices, tasted great, I just kept sticking it back into my wife. But, oh my, did future possibilities start coming to my mind.
Talked with my wife afterwards, about what had happened. She's not bi at all, and had a dim view of male bi. I said it wasn't bad, actually didn't mind at all, was pretty nice. Not much else said about it.
Fast forward, and due to covid, moving countries and states, we'd not been active with others for a yr +. Met a guy in our new location, in talking, I found he was bi. After meeting up, we went to his house. A bit unusual for my wife, as she prefers to 'get to know' someone more before we party, we were all naked in his pool not long after arriving. We went inside, and carried on with playing around. After some fucking, then back to them in a 69. I got down, "balls to balls" with him, so my wife would have 2 cocks to play with for a while. When I got up form that, I leaned over to kiss her, she took his cock out of her mouth, we kissed. Then I took her hand holding his cock, and directed it to my mouth, just went down on it. Didn't know exactly how she'd react, but sucked him for a minute, then directed his cock towards her mouth and she started sucking him again.
I leaned over again in front of her, and we stated licking, kissing and sucking his cock between us. Now this was HOT!
After we finished, and were on our way home, she said - "That made me hot". Her saying this - went right up there with what she said after our first mfmf - "That was fun, I want to do it again".
Love this woman. We've been back to his place a couple times. Great fun. Hoping to expand to others soon.
Sorry this was so long.
Pics are my wife sucking him -- she like those big balls. Hime fucking her the 1st time, and me fucklicking. Sadly, the videos of the weekend of fun were lost due to a hard driive crash, and the vidcaps are all that remain.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-13 064940.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 064940.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2021-12-13 065042.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 065042.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot 2021-12-13 065738.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 065738.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot 2021-12-13 070131.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 070131.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 70
one of my fantasy is to have her cuck suck my cock while i am kissing her
That's a great fantasy. I have sucked quite a few of the wife's lovers cocks while they shared a deep passionate kiss. Just speaking for myself, the wife kissing another man in this way is special, so for me to see her do this and suck on the guys cock at the same time I think is a cuck move.

We're still fairly new to the LS, even though we've been enjoying mfmf/mfm for 7 or so years. I've never had a aversion to sucking cock, did it as a teen, but not in almost 50 years.
We've enjoyed mfmf, but found mfm was fun, easier to find. As my wife didn't get to enjoy sex with others when she was younger, I enjoyed watching her enjoying other cocks. I've always enjoyed cleaning up, either after me, or preferably after others, it took a while before she became comfortable with me doing this.
One friend, we'd known for a couple years, he was what my wife is attracted to - older, tall, large frame, with a nice looking cock. We'd not enjoyed sexy fun with him. He had a place at a nude resort, and we went to visit him for a weekend. Obviously he'd wanted to fuck my wife, and she wanted to fuck him, didn't take long for it to happen, lol. And it happened all weekend too.
His cock was nice and fat, with this big mushroom head. The first time he was going to slide it in my wife, she was laid back on the couch, him on his knees on the floor. I spread her lips as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her 'very' wet pussy. It was such a sight seeing that big cock head starting to disappear into her pussy. When the head made it all the way in she gasped a bit, then he slowly went balls deep and stopped. My wife's head was laid back, and as he wasn't moving, she slowly gyrated her hips/pussy around on his cock, such a look of pleasure on her face. I loved this sight.
Anyhows, they fucked different positions, all around the rooms. She climbed on him while he was sitting in the rocking chair and rode away, me on the floor getting close ups of his cock going in and out. His cock popped out a few times and he or her would re-insert. Once, they were having a difficult time getting it back in, so I gave a "hand", doing it a few more times. Neither seemed to mind me giving a hand, lol.
They made it back to the couch, he laid back on it, my wife jumped on his cock, reverse cowgirl, giving me a great view of his fat cock fucking her. I had the bright idea to give fucklicking a try, so did, putting the camera on his knee so to still video the action. From the noises my wife started making, she enjoyed it, lol. During the fun, his cock popped out, and in that position, went right into my mouth. His big mushroom head felt even larger in my mouth. I just backed up a bit, and stuck his cock back into my wifes pussy. It kept happening, and while -dang- that big cock and covered with his and my wifes juices, tasted great, I just kept sticking it back into my wife. But, oh my, did future possibilities start coming to my mind.
Talked with my wife afterwards, about what had happened. She's not bi at all, and had a dim view of male bi. I said it wasn't bad, actually didn't mind at all, was pretty nice. Not much else said about it.
Fast forward, and due to covid, moving countries and states, we'd not been active with others for a yr +. Met a guy in our new location, in talking, I found he was bi. After meeting up, we went to his house. A bit unusual for my wife, as she prefers to 'get to know' someone more before we party, we were all naked in his pool not long after arriving. We went inside, and carried on with playing around. After some fucking, then back to them in a 69. I got down, "balls to balls" with him, so my wife would have 2 cocks to play with for a while. When I got up form that, I leaned over to kiss her, she took his cock out of her mouth, we kissed. Then I took her hand holding his cock, and directed it to my mouth, just went down on it. Didn't know exactly how she'd react, but sucked him for a minute, then directed his cock towards her mouth and she started sucking him again.
I leaned over again in front of her, and we stated licking, kissing and sucking his cock between us. Now this was HOT!
After we finished, and were on our way home, she said - "That made me hot". Her saying this - went right up there with what she said after our first mfmf - "That was fun, I want to do it again".
Love this woman. We've been back to his place a couple times. Great fun. Hoping to expand to others soon.
Sorry this was so long.
Pics are my wife sucking him -- she like those big balls. Hime fucking her the 1st time, and me fucklicking. Sadly, the videos of the weekend of fun were lost due to a hard driive crash, and the vidcaps are all that remain.
Hi,

Were there other dates likes this were there are still pics or video from?
I am a husband and my wife loves to play with her masseur and i suck his cock and swallow his sperm.
Would love to swap pics with a man who does the same and has the pics. We swap them in privat.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Knd rgds
F

Sorry this was so long.
Really hot fuck licking. Done it with a dildo now for a real cock.

Wife and i occasionally did the cuck thing, its starting to become a lifestyle thing now. Shed been hinting about me "getting her bf ready by "fluffing" we finally tried it but it didnt go as planned as he popped a load during. Maybe im aking too much of it but going that far just seems different than just getting him hard.
Sex is one thing that seldom goes as planned, and it usually gets pretty wet and pretty messy. During our years in the lifestyle, we learned to just roll with it and have fun with it all. Some of the most awkward moments that did not go as intended turn out to be some of the most memorable and best times you have.

Reactions: MarcandLilly
Wife and i occasionally did the cuck thing, its starting to become a lifestyle thing now. Shed been hinting about me "getting her bf ready by "fluffing" we finally tried it but it didnt go as planned as he popped a load during. Maybe im aking too much of it but going that far just seems different than just getting him hard.
This can happen early on, but as you get experienced you will be able to recognise the signs that he is getting close and just keep him at max arousal. I enjoyed being prepped by hubby and saving the load for the wifes pussy. Love seeing hubby clean that freshly fucked pussy.

Sex is one thing that seldom goes as planned, and it usually gets pretty wet and pretty messy. During our years in the lifestyle, we learned to just roll with it and have fun with it all. Some of the most awkward moments that did not go as intended turn out to be some of the most memorable and best times you have.
Cucks jobs are to do what your wife and bull want and if that is him cumming in your mouth so be it!

As I see the problem, he was spent and couldn't perform, that was unfortunate BUT he got off and you got a mouthful of wonderful cum. He needs to control himself better however, it is obvious that at the moment he enjoyed your mouth more than your wife's pussy.

Last edited: