Votes: 51 11.2%
  • No - but I would like to

Votes: 123 27.0%
  • Yes - but I do not like it

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Yes - and I love it

Votes: 270 59.2%

• Total voters
one night i was having dinner at a local restaurant, a couple near by kept looking at me. finally she came by and asked if she could join me. i said yes after he was finished he joined us. we talked a while and then she suggested they go to their motel, they were traveling. so we went. things got hot and heavy fast. he sucked me until i had cum in his mouth and the time with her lasted much longer. she was totally exhausted and very happy, all because of what her husband did 1st. and so was I:love:

one night i was having dinner at a local restaurant, a couple near by kept looking at me. finally she came by and asked if she could join me. i said yes after he was finished he joined us. we talked a while and then she suggested they go to their motel, they were traveling. so we went. things got hot and heavy fast. he sucked me until i had cum in his mouth and the time with her lasted much longer. she was totally exhausted and very happy, all because of what her husband did 1st. and so was I:love:
Sounds like you met a wonderful couple.. Was that your first time getting sucked by a guy?? Just Curious… Being you came in his mouth…

A few years back I had the woman of a couple put the full court press on me. Unfortunately was with a group that I couldn't just abandon. It would have been my first BJ from a man and I was still a bit creeped out by the idea at the time.

Reactions: 6inches and Bobalex
Have you sucked cock?

Duty calls!
When she is with her BF / Bull …If she has me there I’m Locked in a cock cage, and I do as I’m told… she is very good at getting me into subspace prior to his arrival… once I am there in sub space there is not much I will say no to from her … I have no sexual attraction to men…that being said if I’m told to get him hard and guide him in.. I do as I’m told…If I’m told to clean him or show him my appreciation for him pleasing her better then I ever could I will do so with out question.. ..If he were to contact me with out her knowledge and tells me to meet him for a drink or to come to his place I would definitely pass..
I don’t know how many other Cuckolds look at it as I do …But she and I war very clear and love and respect any and all lines!! I would love to hear what other Cucks and / or there Hot Wives /Girlfriends think!!!

When she is with her BF / Bull …If she has me there I’m Locked in a cock cage, and I do as I’m told… she is very good at getting me into subspace prior to his arrival… once I am there in sub space there is not much I will say no to from her … I have no sexual attraction to men…that being said if I’m told to get him hard and guide him in.. I do as I’m told…If I’m told to clean him or show him my appreciation for him pleasing her better then I ever could I will do so with out question.. ..If he were to contact me with out her knowledge and tells me to meet him for a drink or to come to his place I would definitely pass..
I don’t know how many other Cuckolds look at it as I do …But she and I war very clear and love and respect any and all lines!! I would love to hear what other Cucks and / or there Hot Wives /Girlfriends think!!!
Yes. That is how I see the husbands duties, and have always enjoyed.

thank you for the like

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
I am not really certain that I want to be a cuck in the classic sense. I am not small (not super large, but a good size) and I am not submissive, but do get turned on thinking about watching my wife being fucked by another man. It does not need to be a black man, and the whole huge cock scenario is not necessary. If he were nice looking and had a nice looking cock, it makes no difference what color he is.

I would be fine with playing a role in their sex play, if that means playing with his cock and/or sucking him to get him hard and then guiding his hard cock into her juicy pussy, I would be glad to do that. I would also be fine with cleaning her up after as well as cleaning his cock. I would also be fine with sucking his cock and letting him cum in my mouth, and my wife is welcome to watch.

Reactions: Couple4MFM