Cucks in cage

funcouple555

Mar 5, 2019
Most other cucks find that their cocks have got a lot smaller when caged. Has any become impotent while being caged. I have been caged 5 years and just feels so natural now I have become sissified.

Most other cucks find that their cocks have got a lot smaller when caged. Has any become impotent while being caged. I have been caged 5 years and just feels so natural now I have become sissified.
I’ve been caged only on a few occasions, but really interesting... so how long you wear it for on a day? Do you wank sometimes? Are you allowed to?

I am only allowed out once a month to shave myself smooth and then back in I go. Since I have been caged I have become more female.
So do you still have desire to fuck or to wank or not anymore? I presume your wife has got bull/boyfriend. Do you participate in their play? Do you satisfy her bull?

So do you still have desire to fuck or to wank or not anymore? I presume your wife has got bull/boyfriend. Do you participate in their play? Do you satisfy her bull?
It has been years since I masturbated. I like to suck wife's black bull so he is hard and I will clean both after they have finished.

Most mornings my wife will reach across and with her long finger nails scratch my balls and flaccid cock then grab my sleeping little willie and start roughly wanking it in an attempt to bring it to instant erection. This morning was no exception but 3am! It is both a rude and rough awakening but has become a pleasant routine. She will wank using any hand actions she thinks that will wake the sleeping dwarf. Her objective is to get me as aroused as she feels in the mornings then not allow me to fuck her. A sort of cruel humiliation. Only 70% erect she will say wanking away. We have always slept in the nude so our naked bodies are always available to our partners irrespective of the time. When sufficiently erect she will plunge her head between my legs and start a vigorous cock sucking session or as she calls it pacifier time
She loves to hear me groan and moan at her administrations and will deliberately stop to hear me plead with her to continue Invariably I cum in her mouth She does not swallow but brings her mouth to mine and by deep kissing transfers my load into my mouth saying that I need all the protein I can get to sustain an erection.

With my small limp cock and her lustful demands we have come to the conclusion that she needs a bigger longer and thicker cock on a regular basis to satisfy her. A Cuckold scenario I am comfortable with the suggestion. As an aspiring cuckold couple we have also decided it would be best for me to wear a cock cage in supplication to the new bedroom arrangement. Have looked at several on line

My questions and doubts on wearing a cock cage are as follows:
  • It must restrict erections and is this painful?
  • One would not be able to ******** standing up but would have to squat like a woman to ********
  • I sweat a lot and there would be a build up of smelly sweat in the groin area
  • Likewise being uncircumsized without regular under the foreskin washing there comes a build up of cock cheese
  • I would not be able to take my cock in hand when watching my wife fuck herself with her 8 inch rubber cock
  • Wife likes me to keep penis shaft balls and pubic area clean shaven at all times which would be difficult with a cock cage on
  • Would wearing a cock cage plus a smelly groin area add to the small cock cuck humiliation?
To all you experienced cock cage wearers out there I would welcome your advice

Reactions: ferike
My questions and doubts on wearing a cock cage are as follows:
  • It must restrict erections and is this painful?
  • One would not be able to ******** standing up but would have to squat like a woman to ********
  • I sweat a lot and there would be a build up of smelly sweat in the groin area
  • Likewise being uncircumsized without regular under the foreskin washing there comes a build up of cock cheese
  • I would not be able to take my cock in hand when watching my wife fuck herself with her 8 inch rubber cock
  • Wife likes me to keep penis shaft balls and pubic area clean shaven at all times which would be difficult with a cock cage on
  • Would wearing a cock cage plus a smelly groin area add to the small cock cuck humiliation?
To all you experienced cock cage wearers out there I would welcome your advice

Lots of questions. Here’s my attempt at answering them:

It does restrict erections but it shouldn’t really be painful. For me it’s more like a pleasingly, firm grip. A properly sized device (sized to match as closely as possible your normal flaccid penis size) should stop erections before they can really get started. You don’t get hard you just fill your cage a bit more. Not getting an erection at all makes it more frustrating. Off the shelf cages are usually not quite tight size wise and can let an erection get partially started which can cause the balls to pull away from your body which can be uncomfortable. Especially at night. A cage sized as I describe prevents this. I sleep through 90% of nights without any bother.

I can and do ******** standing up in my cage. If you are uncircumcised you just need to pull the foreskin through the front and your stream will go as normal. If you’re not lined up properly with the end of your cage you can end up with a urine fountain going in random directions and making a mess. At home I ******** sitting down because it’s easier.

I am probably averagely sweaty. After a full day there can be a slight smell but not really any worse than if I’m uncaged. Day old man groin isn’t the best smell whether your caged or not. I do have an open cage design though. Sweat, moisture and smells can be much worse in closed tube designs.

In an open cage design like mine you can pull back your foreskin in the shower and thoroughly wash as normal. I just lather up some soap then use my little finger between the bars of the cage to rub it in. I have worn mine for 39 days full time and not had any issues with hygiene or scent.

You can’t take your cock in hand but that’s the point. You can take your cage in hand though and it is a great reminder of your situation.

I don’t shave when I‘m caged. Whenever I’m released I shave before I get relocked. The length of hair regrowth helps remind us how long I’ve been locked. Two solutions for you - supervised unlocking for shaving or permanent removal by laser or electrolysis.

That‘s down to you to decide. Humiliation is a very personal thing. For me being caged and denied is humiliating and extremely erotic. But funky smells don’t do it for me at all.

My advice is always the same with chastity. Try it out to see if you like it. If you do, get a custom-made metal cage, matching your flaccid size. Then set your rules with your keyholder and make it work for you as a couple. It’s your dynamic. Enjoy it.

Reactions: spin418

It does restrict erections but it shouldn’t really be painful. For me it’s more like a pleasingly, firm grip. A properly sized device (sized to match as closely as possible your normal flaccid penis size) should stop erections before they can really get started. You don’t get hard you just fill your cage a bit more. Not getting an erection at all makes it more frustrating. Off the shelf cages are usually not quite tight size wise and can let an erection get partially started which can cause the balls to pull away from your body which can be uncomfortable. Especially at night. A cage sized as I describe prevents this. I sleep through 90% of nights without any bother.

I can and do ******** standing up in my cage. If you are uncircumcised you just need to pull the foreskin through the front and your stream will go as normal. If you’re not lined up properly with the end of your cage you can end up with a urine fountain going in random directions and making a mess. At home I ******** sitting down because it’s easier.

I am probably averagely sweaty. After a full day there can be a slight smell but not really any worse than if I’m uncaged. Day old man groin isn’t the best smell whether your caged or not. I do have an open cage design though. Sweat, moisture and smells can be much worse in closed tube designs.

In an open cage design like mine you can pull back your foreskin in the shower and thoroughly wash as normal. I just lather up some soap then use my little finger between the bars of the cage to rub it in. I have worn mine for 39 days full time and not had any issues with hygiene or scent.

You can’t take your cock in hand but that’s the point. You can take your cage in hand though and it is a great reminder of your situation.

I don’t shave when I‘m caged. Whenever I’m released I shave before I get relocked. The length of hair regrowth helps remind us how long I’ve been locked. Two solutions for you - supervised unlocking for shaving or permanent removal by laser or electrolysi
That‘s down to you to decide. Humiliation is a very personal thing. For me being caged and denied is humiliating and extremely erotic. But funky smells don’t do it for me at all.

My advice is always the same with chastity. Try it out to see if you like it. If you do, get a custom-made metal cage, matching your flaccid size. Then set your rules with your keyholder and make it work for you as a couple. It’s your dynamic. Enjoy

I don’t shave when I‘m caged. Whenever I’m released I shave before I get relocked. The length of hair regrowth helps remind us how long I’ve been locked. Two solutions for you - supervised unlocking for shaving or permanent removal by laser or electrolysis.

My advice is always the same with chastity. Try it out to see if you like it. If you do, get a custom-made metal cage, matching your flaccid size. Then set your rules with your keyholder and make it work for you as a couple. It’s your dynamic. Enjoy it.
Very informative. Thank you.

Ever regret the cage?
Not at all. It hasn’t been a real long period of experience(less than a year), but I can’t imagine that feeling changing. I was drawn to this a while ago, felt a certain recognition about this in myself, so in all honesty, if there’s any second-guessing it’s more over not trying it sooner!

There was absolutely a rightness to it the moment I put it on the very first time. Like this huge…YES!!It was such a relief, honestly, like a confirmation of what I’d suspected. And from that moment I knew I would be doing this, exploring, and trying other devices. I also knew there was no way I could keep it from my wife. That took a while too, but not nearly as long.

I realize I struggled for too long a time accepting myself as someone who could want that, or anything submissive, which, if you really consider it, is just ridiculous. And pointless. If a guy has gotten to where he entertains pretty routine thoughts about something, he should face it squarely. In the case of chastity he should man up and try it.

I think these kinds of desires, all desires really, choose us as much as we choose them. I mean, why not me?? In many cases I believe denying them only ends up delaying things.DBC977AA-BFED-48CD-AF05-3B6F9103BAC0.jpegB6E924DE-07F9-440A-B0C8-8934A9F28F0A.jpeg

Last edited: