Cucks post pics of your hot wifes for bulls to rate

Please rate me. If you want to humiliate me that's good to.View attachment 531793View attachment 531795
Oh you little fucking whore you like playing out in the woods.You got fantastic tits and rock hard nipples which are in your favor. Looks like your ass and legs look good too and you might look great in stockings and heels in a party dress. But since we're in the woods I'll tie you to a tree to where you are bent over at the waist. I'm going to spread your cheeks and fuck that tight ass of yours. You can scream all you want, in the woods no one will hear. I'll use a flogger whip on those tits and that ass. I want you begging for your Master to fuck your ass. I'm going to fill your whore hole with cum. Then I'll pull out shoving it in your mouth for you to lick it clean. Then I'll leave you there and hang signs for guys at the bar to find their way to you so you can service all their cock with your pussy and mouth. But make it clear to them your ass belongs to only your Master. You better be a good slut!!!

Nice tits and ass love your nipples. I would drive you to that forested area fuck you in the ass then leave you to walk home with my cum running down your legs. I would keep your pants so I could show my friends telling them how wet they were and how much you begged me to fuck you harder whilst you creamed yourself as I pumped my seed into you whilst slapping your gorgeous behind. I would then show them the pictures I made you pose for before I left you by the side of the road.
That sounds fun for you and extremely humiliating for me. I'm going to fantasize about that now. I would let you do that to me.

Ashley

Reactions: shymalea
Oh you little fucking whore you like playing out in the woods.You got fantastic tits and rock hard nipples which are in your favor. Looks like your ass and legs look good too and you might look great in stockings and heels in a party dress. But since we're in the woods I'll tie you to a tree to where you are bent over at the waist. I'm going to spread your cheeks and fuck that tight ass of yours. You can scream all you want, in the woods no one will hear. I'll use a flogger whip on those tits and that ass. I want you begging for your Master to fuck your ass. I'm going to fill your whore hole with cum. Then I'll pull out shoving it in your mouth for you to lick it clean. Then I'll leave you there and hang signs for guys at the bar to find their way to you so you can service all their cock with your pussy and mouth. But make it clear to them your ass belongs to only your Master. You better be a good slut!!!
You've given me another fantasy and my cunt is now wet. You know how to treat a whore and I think this would be deeply satisfying for me.

You've given me another fantasy and my cunt is now wet. You know how to treat a whore and I think this would be deeply satisfying for me.
Oh you little fucking whore, are you ready to serve your Master, taking my cock down your throat until you choke on it as I whip your tits and ass. Damn I want to feel those fantastic tits, torturing those hard nipples. I want you squirming under my rough handling and bend you over and fuck that tight ass hard.

Oh you little fucking whore, are you ready to serve your Master, taking my cock down your throat until you choke on it as I whip your tits and ass. Damn I want to feel those fantastic tits, torturing those hard nipples. I want you squirming under my rough handling and bend you over and fuck that tight ass hard.
You are a whore's dream

You are a whore's dream
Oh you hot little fucking whore I want you choking on my cock down your throat as you're cuffed behind your back. I'll grab the sides of your head and face fuck you until I spray my cum down your throat. I'll grab your hair pulling your head back and use my crop whip striking your hard stiff nipples. I'll love watching you squirm with each strike. I'll switch it up using the whip on your swollen clit slapping it. I'll push you face down and drive my cock deep into your tight ass, grabbing your hips pulling you back onto my cock as I thrust forward driving deep until you beg me to allow you to cum on my cock!!!!!!!