Cucks post pics of your hot wifes for bulls to rate

she's got nice hair, that she clearly spent the time to make into braids,
good looking face, with natural looking makeup, she has nice lips and facial structure.

She's not smiling, Either she's got bad teeth, or you've pissed her off, or she's got good teeth, but thinks there is a flaw in them.

She's got nice curves and is keeping fit, decent sized breasts, but seems like she is insecure, about her breasts, since it's very clear how thick her bra is.

her toenails are painted, and her whole outfit fits together

I'd rate 8/10

My hotwife
based on her choice of lingerie I can tell you she's insecure about her stomach 100%, either has been pregnant and is afraid of stretchmarks, or has been forgetting to hit the gym

she has good looking hair, a little on the thin side, but looks good, slight double chin, but she's got soft looking skin,

nice breasts that would be fun to play with,

her ass is nice and firm, and thighs are nicely shaped, for something to hold onto,

without seeing if she over does makeup, or if she shaves or not, the score would be higher or lower.

final rating 7/10, could be higher, if she's shaved, and starts hitting the gym.

based on her choice of lingerie I can tell you she's insecure about her stomach 100%, either has been pregnant and is afraid of stretchmarks, or has been forgetting to hit the gym

she has good looking hair, a little on the thin side, but looks good, slight double chin, but she's got soft looking skin,

nice breasts that would be fun to play with,

her ass is nice and firm, and thighs are nicely shaped, for something to hold onto,

without seeing if she over does makeup, or if she shaves or not, the score would be higher or lower.

final rating 7/10, could be higher, if she's shaved, and starts hitting the gym.

Attachments

• EE904CB4-4FCF-412B-BC4E-951E6041748D.jpeg
    EE904CB4-4FCF-412B-BC4E-951E6041748D.jpeg
    438.9 KB · Views: 183
her pussy is shaved, and looks tight, a little flat, would of rated 9/10 if better photography.

Photography can make or break a picture,

over picture rating 8/10.

If the hubby helped her out with taking pictures, I think I'd rate it even higher.

because she's taking the picture herself, it's showing her rolls,

Imagine if she were to lay down that would be hidden, and the rating would be a lot higher.

Reactions: compassionatedom