Cucks post pics of your hot wifes for bulls to rate

Interracial cuckold couple in Chicago. 30m white very skinny sissy sub. 29f white 120lb 5ft 5in. High school sweethearts no kids yet!! She's been cuckolding me since freshman yr of high school openly admitting her obsession with super buff black guys. She n I would fuck after school in her bedroom everyday day as she would immediately strip naked n beg me to fuck her cuz she's been so horny all day at school. She'd always be so intimate making intense eye contact saying she loves me n complimenting me obviously lying but trying to make me as happy as she can. Saying she loves my body n I'm so sexy n strong n she's so lucky. N she'd pull me in tight missionary with her legs n grinding n fucking me back. Saying I never have to use a condom n always let me fuck her bareback telling me she's absolutely in love with me n is worried she's not good enough for me n wants me to fuck her however I want. N as soon as I slide my dick into her shed go wild n get insanely loud n talk dirty. She would do her best to impress me n please me but after a min or so she'd start crying n apologize saying she has to be honest with me. She tell me not to stop fucking her and begged me to not get angry at her n begged me to not break up with her. She'd make me promise n waited for me promise her as she passionately kissed me telling me to keep fucking her. She'd say she's been lying to me n wants to be honest but doesn't wanna get into a fight. She loves me but she isn't attracted to me at all. I'm bony n skinny n awkward n she's embarrassed by how weak I am. She says my dick is only 2in long n as wide as her pinkie finger n I barely penetrate her outer pussy lips. She's embarrassed n has been faking it so I don't hate her or hate myself. She tells me she secretly always had a crazy obsession with black guys. She's totally horny for sexy super buff black guys all the time n that's why she's always horny all day. She's embarrassed n begs me to keep her secret. She knows it's weird n perverted but trusts me. N as we kept fucking I told her that's unexpected n idk what to say. But I won't tell obviously n she can trust me. I tease her about being such a horny slut n she started to burst open verbally about her thoughts brainwashing me. She'd describe herself taking bbc in all sorts of scenarios n making us cum so hard quickly. Within a week I was admittingly obsessed too n I started buying her QoS clothes n breed my wife black things n anklets n commanding her n pressuring her to wear them at school n home n she was super shy n embarrassed. But loved my dominate and aggressive authority about ppl knowing our favorite fantasy about me having a micro penis n physically incapable of sexually pleasing my super sexy white girlfriend while wanting a buff muscular black guy to fuck her for me making me watch her cum n orgasm on his sexy long black horse dick. I'd tell my wife that she isn't allowed to use condoms or take any birth control ever n made her promise me even tho she was completely against that n thought that was way too crazy. Saying she's just playing along with me n won't do that. View attachment 734747View attachment 734748View attachment 734749View attachment 734750View attachment 734751
Hotwife looks amazing bentover 😋

Interracial cuckold couple in Chicago. 30m white very skinny sissy sub. 29f white 120lb 5ft 5in. High school sweethearts no kids yet!! She's been cuckolding me since freshman yr of high school openly admitting her obsession with super buff black guys. She n I would fuck after school in her bedroom everyday day as she would immediately strip naked n beg me to fuck her cuz she's been so horny all day at school. She'd always be so intimate making intense eye contact saying she loves me n complimenting me obviously lying but trying to make me as happy as she can. Saying she loves my body n I'm so sexy n strong n she's so lucky. N she'd pull me in tight missionary with her legs n grinding n fucking me back. Saying I never have to use a condom n always let me fuck her bareback telling me she's absolutely in love with me n is worried she's not good enough for me n wants me to fuck her however I want. N as soon as I slide my dick into her shed go wild n get insanely loud n talk dirty. She would do her best to impress me n please me but after a min or so she'd start crying n apologize saying she has to be honest with me. She tell me not to stop fucking her and begged me to not get angry at her n begged me to not break up with her. She'd make me promise n waited for me promise her as she passionately kissed me telling me to keep fucking her. She'd say she's been lying to me n wants to be honest but doesn't wanna get into a fight. She loves me but she isn't attracted to me at all. I'm bony n skinny n awkward n she's embarrassed by how weak I am. She says my dick is only 2in long n as wide as her pinkie finger n I barely penetrate her outer pussy lips. She's embarrassed n has been faking it so I don't hate her or hate myself. She tells me she secretly always had a crazy obsession with black guys. She's totally horny for sexy super buff black guys all the time n that's why she's always horny all day. She's embarrassed n begs me to keep her secret. She knows it's weird n perverted but trusts me. N as we kept fucking I told her that's unexpected n idk what to say. But I won't tell obviously n she can trust me. I tease her about being such a horny slut n she started to burst open verbally about her thoughts brainwashing me. She'd describe herself taking bbc in all sorts of scenarios n making us cum so hard quickly. Within a week I was admittingly obsessed too n I started buying her QoS clothes n breed my wife black things n anklets n commanding her n pressuring her to wear them at school n home n she was super shy n embarrassed. But loved my dominate and aggressive authority about ppl knowing our favorite fantasy about me having a micro penis n physically incapable of sexually pleasing my super sexy white girlfriend while wanting a buff muscular black guy to fuck her for me making me watch her cum n orgasm on his sexy long black horse dick. I'd tell my wife that she isn't allowed to use condoms or take any birth control ever n made her promise me even tho she was completely against that n thought that was way too crazy. Saying she's just playing along with me n won't do that. View attachment 734747View attachment 734748View attachment 734749View attachment 734750View attachment 734751
Great pics!