Cucks post pics of your hot wifes for bulls to rate

My girl is 18. Convinced her to flash her tits for You. What You think?
I'm kinda uneasy with the photoshop of the surroundings... Dont mind the face blur but the rest of the photo kinda give credibility to her being of age. Also, Not always a perfect indication but the way her titties look, I think she is pregnant.. They are some great titties I do admit.

These are in fact her natural tits. @StagnGuam4Cpls - if You do what You say, you better bring a towel, cause she's quite the squirter 💦
Oh I never said they were fake.. They are real.. Fucking huge.. You lucky fucking bastard.. I was saying that her areola dark and her titties look larger than in the other photos thus it looks like she is pregnant.. This is one sign of child bearing... not a definite but a sign. I love her Titties.. I truly would spend days sucking on her nipples and massaging her lobes with gentle care. and hell Yes, I would be putting hickeys on those beauties...

As for Squirters... I say bring her on.. I want to see how long it takes before she cant resist my skills.. I want to see her curl up into a quivering ball and smile with glazed eyes as she shakes uncontrollable. Tell her she must have taken a lot of care and workouts to looks so fucking damn GOOD.

What do you think of her?
I have a thing about women with tiny titties... I want to put a baby in them and watch their titties grow 3 times the size.. It really is a thing of beauty. I have to say your woman has a perfect baby basket... Damn she is sexy as all HELL...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Minxy66