cucks what made you realize you are going to be a cuck

I suspected my wife (fiancée at the time) was fucking my best buddy. We were in college and living together. My best bud's apartment was right around the corner from ours.

The two of them took a class together and they would study together at his apartment. She would come home, after studying with him, and immediately take a shower.

One night, while she was at his apartment, I decided to walk over there. I peeked in his bedroom window and sure enough, there she was riding his huge cock. I knew I was supposed to be exploding with jealousy, but instead, I was extremely turned on by what I was seeing. I wanted to keep watching, but I was afraid someone would see me looking in his window.

I didn't want to lose her to him, but I was so turned on by the thought of her fucking him, I continued to play dumb to all of the clues. I was even doing things to make it as easy for her to fuck him as much as she wanted.

Their affair got exposed, eventually, and I thought she and I were done. But, I took that opportunity to make some of my own confessions. She couldn't believe it when I told her I was okay with her fucking him, as much as she wanted, as long as she still wanted to marry me.

He ended up moving in with us and we became a poly threesome. He was my best man at our wedding and several of her girl friends knew that although she was marrying me, she had the majority of her sex with him, lol.

We started going to swing clubs. I was under the illusion I would be a stud and fuck all these married women but it didn't take long to realize I wasn't shit. Our swing club used to allow a handful of single BBC into the couples parties and my wife really got into them. One evening while standing out in the hall watching a BBC fuck my wife in our little private room another swinger husband walked past, peeked inside, and said "She's going to make a cuckold out of you". That's when it hit me - I am a cuckold and always wanted to be a cuckold.

My wife was a virgin when we married. She was sheltered by a dominant father and had never seen another cock in person besides mine. I wanted to broaden her sexual experiences and suggested soft fun with another man. She was nervous and very apprehensive but agreed to give it a try but wanted to limit it to exposure and perhaps some touching. At the second meeting, she got to see his cock, uncut and 8 inches compared to my five.
Touching quickly turned to her sucking his cock and she admitted later that she loved it. When I saw my formerly conservative wife slobber over this man's cock and making noises I never heard before, i knew things would never be the same. She remained my wife but now she was his slut to use whenever he wanted to, and he did so for 23 years.
With her newfound confidence, she eventually turned the tables on me and had me sucking his cock with her, "Just to see how good it is.", as she told me. From there it was easily on to the next step of cleaning his sperm from her cunt and his cock.

Attachments

• 7a.jpg
    7a.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 20