Cum eating

We do not swap or share. However, my husband's fantasy was too lick my pussy clean of his cum. He backed out several times due to post orgasmic blues. Then one night after sex and I had cleaned up he said "I wish you had forced me to lick you clean. " The next time we had kinky sex I strapped him down to the bed, slowly rode him cowgirl style and pinched his nipples and told him that once you cum and fill me up. I am going to sit my cum filled pussy on your face and mouth and you are going to swallow everything I push out and lick me clean. He was all excited. I kept it slow and steady. I told him no matter what you say after you cum I am making you follow through. Once he came he tried to talk his way out but I moved up and sat on his face and mouth and watched him swallow twice and enjoyed his tongue licking me clean. I now expect it every time.

We do not swap or share. However, my husband's fantasy was to lick my pussy clean of his cum. He backed out several times due to post orgasmic blues. Then one night after sex and I had cleaned up he said "I wish you had forced me to lick you clean. " The next time we had kinky sex I strapped him down to the bed, slowly rode him cowgirl style and pinched his nipples and told him that once you cum and fill me up. I am going to sit my cum filled pussy on your face and mouth and you are going to swallow everything I push out and lick me clean. He was all excited. I kept it slow and steady. I told him no matter what you say after you cum I am making you follow through. Once he came he tried to talk his way out but I moved up and sat on his face and mouth and watched him swallow twice and enjoyed his tongue licking me clean. I now expect it every time
No better way to clean up

We do not swap or share. However, my husband's fantasy was too lick my pussy clean of his cum. He backed out several times due to post orgasmic blues. Then one night after sex and I had cleaned up he said "I wish you had forced me to lick you clean. " The next time we had kinky sex I strapped him down to the bed, slowly rode him cowgirl style and pinched his nipples and told him that once you cum and fill me up. I am going to sit my cum filled pussy on your face and mouth and you are going to swallow everything I push out and lick me clean. He was all excited. I kept it slow and steady. I told him no matter what you say after you cum I am making you follow through. Once he came he tried to talk his way out but I moved up and sat on his face and mouth and watched him swallow twice and enjoyed his tongue licking me clean. I now expect it every time.
That’s so hot!

We now have a dice game 🎲 we play every time we have sex. I roll the dice and what ever they add up to between 2 and 12 is a pussy licking position that we get into after he fills me up with his cum. Usually I will add some type of dominant control to it.

For example I will put a strap around his balls and pull it telling him how I want him to lick me. Another favorite is to attach a tins unit to his cock head and anus and turn it on. Again telling him what to do as I control the intensity. I will also add different types of nipple torture toys to him and they don't come off until I say I am clean.
However there is one position that I will use at my prerogative. If after our hour and half plus fucking and I have orgasmed enough that I don't want to be licked I will tell him to open his mouth and hang his head over the side of the bed and I will stand and straddle his face with the strap around his balls and pull as I push every bit of fluid out of me onto his face eyes and in his mouth. Just like last night.

I would have to agree with the above post. Now keep in mind this if from someone that actually participates in these activities not someone fantasiing about it. I eat cum out of my wifes pussy and have also sucked his cock. However i consider myself a stag not a cuck. I also consider myself straight. A sex act does not determine anything other than what i want to do at the moment.

I would have to agree with the above post. Now keep in mind this if from someone that actually participates in these activities not someone fantasiing about it. I eat cum out of my wifes pussy and have also sucked his cock. However i consider myself a stag not a cuck. I also consider myself straight. A sex act does not determine anything other than what i want to do at the moment.
Amen, too many wannabes on this site. Yes have eaten my fair share of cum from a freshly fucked pussy, which is awesome! Also getting it straight from the source us hot too.... Definitely not gay. Probably bi as i enjoy sex with men and women, but dont want to kiss a guy or have lots of body contact.

This is exactly what I want to try with my wife. So many times after I cum I want to go down on her but I just cant, that post nut clarity kicks in..
This is the only way I think i'd clean her up is if she forced me to.

This is exactly what I want to try with my wife. So many times after I cum I want to go down on her but I just cant, that post nut clarity kicks in..
You need to start by eating your cum after wanking - it takes a while to get used to the taste, but the effort is worth it. Once that hurdle is overcome going down on your wife to clean her up is easy. I’ve been doing it for years, it’s both humiliating and very erotic!! I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Why not wait until you get horny again then eat it. Probably would taste and smell better if she did a little workout getting it nice and ripe while you're wating. Yummmmm

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Had my first clean up last week and have to say it was easiest thing I've ever done. As most say on here on here to eat your own is so hard because after cumming all urges disappear and it seems gross, but in a cuck situation and feeling submissive to wife's desires it is the natural thing to do. After all we expect our women to take a load in the mouth so in that situation why shouldn't we. Looking forward to my next clean up which could be next week. Never thought I'd say that only a few weeks ago1698853321370.jpg

My kind of woman