Cum in mouth

Oh my God so hot. I'd love to give her ah hugh thick load
Up in Hudson valley by West Point and I am small but beautiful dick !! Wanna watch my ebony Latina wife orgasm again and she said that is sick and she never heard of a husband watching his wife with another man ! I explain what a cuckold is saying I would be one!! She laughed and said she might have to do it one night to prove that I don’t like seeing her with a bull ! 16407F5C-DC07-410D-B37A-1EFA8D845747.jpeg

This was way back when Cindy first allowed me to share her (1993ish). I was stationed on a restricted Navy base and lived in the Barracks at the time. Lets just say a few sailors enjoyed her. Here is one lucky sailor in this video. This is the first video I have of her with another guy. I set up a big ol camera with a VHS tape and hid it. I let my buddy take her to my room and have some fun with her. I know the quality sucks, but so did Cindy suck his cock good. She was working his cock over good, she gagged a few times going to deep. She said when he did cum it shot deep down her throat and she swallowed ever bit of it. This was the first time she swallowed cum, she will normally spit it out. https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/media/swallowing_cum-mp4.247701/