Cut or Uncut cocks?

does not matter where your from, what your countries customs are the simple fact remains, cut cock looks, feels better inside a pussy and is far less likely to carry diseases

I’m uncut and trimmed / smooth. Wife loves it.. she’s told me she prefers sucking uncut because she likes pulling the foreskin back and uncut guys are more sensitive when she sucks them.

Reactions: 575Cuck and jusme
I’m uncut and trimmed / smooth. Wife loves it.. she’s told me she prefers sucking uncut because she likes pulling the foreskin back and uncut guys are more sensitive when she sucks them.
that's great for you, each to their own I guess

Reactions: KCRose
Both Hubby and my boyfriend are circumcised. Hubby is smaller, but always nicely trimmed, which I appreciate. I have been with an uncut man and loved licking beneath his foreskin when I blew him. I don't think circumcision is as common as it once was. If I date a younger man, I think I'd like him to be uncut and not too hairy and, of course, BIG!;):love:

So this thread applies for both Hubby's and Wives.. when it comes to cocks which one u prefer more and why ?

Cut and hairy cock ?
Cut and smooth cock ?
Uncut and hairy cock ?
Uncut and smooth cock ?

Let's rock this thread and see all that detailed comments flowing in..I
I am 6" uncut, clean

My wife's boy friend is 8", cut and clean.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
Wife only will do cut cock, does not like uncut at all. Well groomed is preferred. I do not have a preference either way.