Cut vs Uncut? what's the preference from the ladies?

I`m not sure if it's because she was only intimate with him for a brief time (before we moved away), but she did and still does get extremely wet just talking about her younger BF's thick uncut cock (I'm cut). She loved how he could cum so much more than me...which is probably why she preferred him to cum in her mouth.

20190713_222626 (1).jpg20190713_223216 (1).jpg

I`m not sure if it's because she was only intimate with him for a brief time (before we moved away), but she did and still does get extremely wet just talking about her younger BF's thick uncut cock (I'm cut). She loved how he could cum so much more than me...which is probably why she preferred him to cum in her mouth.

View attachment 532744View attachment 532745
I'm uncut too, although not quite so young... :ROFLMAO:

I had an ex who started cheating on her boyfriend and having sex with me in her car at lunchtime purely because she found out I had had an operation and become cut. She openly admitted not wanting to be with me again but couldn’t resist the sex. Cut is not common in UK.

I had an ex who started cheating on her boyfriend and having sex with me in her car at lunchtime purely because she found out I had had an operation and become cut. She openly admitted not wanting to be with me again but couldn’t resist the sex. Cut is not common in UK.
It is something I am considering but my wife has had an implant for 5 years now to ensure we don't give our son a sibling so she might wonder why I suddenly want to have the snip... :unsure:

It is something I am considering but my wife has had an implant for 5 years now to ensure we don't give our son a sibling so she might wonder why I suddenly want to have the snip... :unsure:
Lol the conversation is about circumcision not vasectomy!

To be honest I don't mind either way - both feel the same inside you. I get the hygiene thing but as long as the guy has good personal hygiene it really doesn't matter. But I have enjoyed sliding a foreskin back and forth over a big bulbous head from time to time.
The fact is when hard and with the foreskin retracted, there isn't even much difference in appearance.

J absolutely LOVE an uncut guy with a long foreskin she can play with, suck, chew, and just have FUN with!! And their cockheads are much more sensitive too. Definitely a preference.

CW
I love being uncut myself. Most guys don't get the choice of choosing to keep it or not

Reactions: Kev627