D

My wife and I live in Connecticut. We're going out for dinner and drinks next week. I have dinner planned, but where would be a good location to take her for some hotwife adventures? We've talked about it, but never acted on it. I'm looking for a bar or club that is a known hotwife pickup location. She might not do anything with the guy, but something to start with. Even some drinks and flirting.

Hello there you two Im in NY Like to chat?

My wife and I live in Connecticut. We're going out for dinner and drinks next week. I have dinner planned, but where would be a good location to take her for some hotwife adventures? We've talked about it, but never acted on it. I'm looking for a bar or club that is a known hotwife pickup location. She might not do anything with the guy, but something to start with. Even some drinks and flirting.
Will be in CT for work towards the end of October, would love to chat and see if we can make a connection.

I like to get together

Reactions: w2playwu2