Day 21 Last Night

JLT60

Male
Day 21 denied which make wife giggle and get even wetter when her youngest lover came over last night and joined us in the hot tub. She obviously wound up riding his young hard cock on the other side of the hot tub while laughing at me. She stopped laughing when he spun her around and bent her over the side of the hot tub and started mercilessly fucking her until they came in unison. His cum ran out of her pussy into the hot tub when he pulled out. We have the chlorinator set on high for just this reason since it happens so often. Anyway, she''d love to have him move in but he's only 19 and has plenty girls his own age. My wife is just his granny booty call but her did spend the night, which meant I had to sleep in the man room recliner. No telling what they did in the bedroom last night but I can guarantee they are fucking first thing this morning while I am stuck here at work.

Day 21 denied which make wife giggle and get even wetter when her youngest lover came over last night and joined us in the hot tub. She obviously wound up riding his young hard cock on the other side of the hot tub while laughing at me. She stopped laughing when he spun her around and bent her over the side of the hot tub and started mercilessly fucking her until they came in unison. His cum ran out of her pussy into the hot tub when he pulled out. We have the chlorinator set on high for just this reason since it happens so often. Anyway, she''d love to have him move in but he's only 19 and has plenty girls his own age. My wife is just his granny booty call but her did spend the night, which meant I had to sleep in the man room recliner. No telling what they did in the bedroom last night but I can guarantee they are fucking first thing this morning while I am stuck here at work.
can I ask your wife's age please? and bra size :)

Age isn't that big a deal, just coincedence in this case. She had lovers from 16 -72 over the last 30 years. She has 3 FWB currently. This 19 year old. A 41 and a 65.

WTG, granny.

Reactions: owlmale