Daytime dates.

droopy

Male
Dec 15, 2022
Does your your hotwife go on daytime dates with her bull. Like to the beach and other places. My wife and her lover go out on what used to be my motorcycle. When she took away my drivers licence and forbid me to ever drive my bike again she gave it to her steady long time lover. On the weekends they go out on runs durring the nice weather while I stay home with a list of housework chores to do. I also have to wear a dress or skirt and blouse durring this time. My chores are expected to be completed by the time they get back or I get punished. Does anyone else here spend their weekends at home cleaning while your wife goes out???

My wife loves me as well. The difference is she knows that making me stay home and under her controll while I know she is out enjoying herself with a real man is what makes me happy.
That's cool, I think all relationships are different. Traditional ones all vary in how the interactions go so it wouldn't make sense for a cuckold relationship to be any different

That's cool, I think all relationships are different. Traditional ones all vary in how the interactions go so it wouldn't make sense for a cuckold relationship to be any different
Yes. From reading all these posts I've discovered that there is a whole spectrum of styles and levels from mild to severe. Our lifestyle is closer to the severe end as my wife is a strict disciplinarian and I'm very submissive.

Day times.
My wife gives a blowjob to the top boss where she works. On Friday's - at lunch time. She calls me and says she's going out for a "protein" lunch with her boss. Then I drive to where I know they go, and park a safe distance away. And I watch when they show up. The boss parks under a certain tree. Then he leans over and kisses her. But not a lot.

Then I see him lean back in his seat - and see my wife take off her glasses, put them on the dashboard, and then her head disappears. And I look at my watch. Her blowjobs can last as short as 6-7 minutes - or as long as 12-15 minutes. Meanwhile I'm jerking. And then I see her head come back up. And I watch as she wipes her lips. Then puts her glasses on - and adjusts her makeup in the mirror. Then they dirve off - and he's cum good - and I came good.

No, it has happened but it's very rare. My wife loves me so she tries to make it enjoyable for me as well. She does a very good job at that too.
My wife loves me too. She knows this treatment of me which seems cruel is actually extremely enjoyable to me. I love her harsh treatment of me and live to serve her and her man.

Does your your hotwife go on daytime dates with her bull. Like to the beach and other places. My wife and her lover go out on what used to be my motorcycle. When she took away my drivers licence and forbid me to ever drive my bike again she gave it to her steady long time lover. On the weekends they go out on runs durring the nice weather while I stay home with a list of housework chores to do. I also have to wear a dress or skirt and blouse durring this time. My chores are expected to be completed by the time they get back or I get punished. Does anyone else here spend their weekends at home cleaning while your wife goes out???
I do.thi gs to.please her but giving up.my bike drivers license etc. THAT NOT BEING A NAN.AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT VEI G AMAN BY WHATS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS..THE FIRST TIME HE TREATED ME LIME A PIECE OF SHIT IT WOUKD VE HOS L AST TIME WITH ANYONE. PERIOD

I do.thi gs to.please her but giving up.my bike drivers license etc. THAT NOT BEING A NAN.AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT VEI G AMAN BY WHATS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS..THE FIRST TIME HE TREATED ME LIME A PIECE OF SHIT IT WOUKD VE HOS L AST TIME WITH ANYONE. PERIOD
You have some manhood and dignity in you. Over the years my wife completly stripped me of my manhood and my male ego. She gave me a new identity as a sexless, spineless, sissy. The only way I know how to behave is submissively. Having this kind of treatment is what turns me on sexually. I know it's very extreme but this is how our marriage evolved. When her bull gets mad at me or scolds me I get scared and wet myself and drop to my knees. I beg forgiveness and offer to blow him and hope he won't take off his belt and punish me. That's just how it is in our house. He is the man and I'm just the sissy bitch.

Day times.
My wife gives a blowjob to the top boss where she works. On Friday's - at lunch time. She calls me and says she's going out for a "protein" lunch with her boss. Then I drive to where I know they go, and park a safe distance away. And I watch when they show up. The boss parks under a certain tree. Then he leans over and kisses her. But not a lot.

Then I see him lean back in his seat - and see my wife take off her glasses, put them on the dashboard, and then her head disappears. And I look at my watch. Her blowjobs can last as short as 6-7 minutes - or as long as 12-15 minutes. Meanwhile I'm jerking. And then I see her head come back up. And I watch as she wipes her lips. Then puts her glasses on - and adjusts her makeup in the mirror. Then they dirve off - and he's cum good - and I came good.
very hot. does she know you are watching?

very hot. does she know you are watching?
You ask the best question. I think she thinks I know. But what keeps us together is she knows I like to watch when she blows another guy. And while she may not know for sure that I know what she doing, it may be she gets excited when she's sucking her boss cock because she knows she's being a naughty girl. Plus my wife gets really wet sucking - and she's told me when I'm fucking her, or eating her, what makes her cum is she's thinking of different cocks she sucked.'

You ask the best question. I think she thinks I know. But what keeps us together is she knows I like to watch when she blows another guy. And while she may not know for sure that I know what she doing, it may be she gets excited when she's sucking her boss cock because she knows she's being a naughty girl. Plus my wife gets really wet sucking - and she's told me when I'm fucking her, or eating her, what makes her cum is she's thinking of different cocks she sucked.'
my wife may have had some lunch time fun. she had lunchs withe some current & former co-workers & a salesman or two, regularly.. this was 40+ years ago before i knew anything about this LS.

as much as she loved sucking, i'd be surprised if she didn't.

Wifes regular black lover lived about 2 hours from us, so many times we would meet him and she would get in his car for a nice lunch and motel room afterwards... Was in a big city, and so open to kissing and touching at lunch..One server even told them they would make beautiful babies..Also went on a 3 day 2 night mini vacation with him when his wife was gone..Loved the looks they got..and the sex too..He came to the house many times during the day, I would golf or just stay at work..

Reactions: robbiewillsucku