Decision on clean up ... help?

ParejaSurreal

My wife has fix bull, me and him are fucking her together for more than two years already , we travel together it’s very fun for all of us. It’s pretty hot, when senate together we are just fuck buddies the three of us, not a cuck bull Hotwire relation I guess... also I am not into humiliation stuff, just not my thing.

Anyway , I’ve doing sloppy seconds for a while and love it, but one day when he went to the bathroom She asked me to go down on her and I hare my 1st other man’s cum clean up...it was amazing , I loved it. The smell and taste of a fucked and filled pussy is unique.
But.... He , himself can’t get close to cum, sometimes she tries to kiss him after he came in her mouth and he backs up, saying “sorry, I just can’t , even mine i fell grose “ ... so I have no courage to do it in front of him and my chances get pretty narrow 😅 what to do!?

What does it matter if he doesn't enjoy it - as long as you do, just do it. Don't let his dislike of cum spoil your enjoyment. I love licking another mans cum from Lynn, whether it's from her body, face or ass, or kissing her while she has his cum in her mouth. But the best is eating her cum filled cunt as the mix of his cum and her juices tastes wonderful.