Dedicated lesbains

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Any guys here or couples been with a dedicated lesbain?
Any bulls have a thing going with a lez gal cheating on her partner?
Or a lez couple you get with?
Couples, have half of a lez couple you get with. The girls play and hubby fucks the lez ?
Early 80s I worked at Kmart. There was a hard core very dedicated lesbain couple. They made it very known. They both worked at the store.
Word got out one of the girls had been seeing the security guy, a really cool good looking body builder type. Was THE store gossip for sure.
Different lez, not good looking at all was doing the hardware guy, older guy, but I guess he had some game.
I'd love to hear about a hard core lesbain getting some dick on the side.
Or a nice BBC getting with a serious lesbain couple. Does just one or both fuck the guy?
Thanks

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
Probably not the response you wanted, but I will take a stab.

My wife is very bi, and for both of our pleasure, she enjoys putting on lesbian sex shows for me on occasion (less often as we have distanced ourselves from a wilder crowd when we were younger), because she likes the feel of a woman's touch and taste, and because she knows it drives me wild. I love seeing my wife act like a dog in heat over a woman’s naked body and touch.
Thanks for the reply.
I guess I'm asking about a lez type that says she's sworn off men but does enjoy some dick off and on.
I have watched my dru.nk wife kiss another woman and yea it's hot. Yes I'd like to watch her and another woman lick each other but I don't see it ever happening.
I'm real good with a 2nd guy joining us.
My fantasy thought is the butch type lez half of the girl couple seeing a hot BBC on the side. Yea I'm weird.

Reactions: owlmale