Deepfake your wife till you make her hotwife

Hi @adrian92,
Not too bad but:
• they are too short (10 seconds only);
• face ups and profile face views are supposed to be cut to make the fakes more realistic.
Can DM you some works of mine on this matter if you wish of course 🤗

Of course. We have yet to see ultra-realistic deepfakes. But if you don't look too closely, you can be easily fooled.
that's good. this could be a problem if there was no way to recognize a fake. imagine, the potential damage, if one of these videos were entered in a divorce proceeding, or child custody battle.

Hi all!
Don’t know where else to post tbh.
Okay, this is a fake video anyway.
May I ask your honest opinion on the video below, please? Not about the quality (was forced to compress from 800M to 155M) or audio (well, if you like the video please let me know, thx). I’ve made it unusual (a different video model from the rest I did). It’s really interesting to me to know how your imagination worked watching this short 4:45m video. Does your imagination wanted to see the next picture more than a repeated video or the opposite? What is good and what is bad? This video is more like an experiment. Thank you in advance and have a good day/night 🤗

Attachments

• QoS Dairy share3.MP4
    155.5 MB
Since we always obscure her identify, what about a deepfake that imagines her face while she's actually fucking a couple of men or three?