Deepfake your wifey

Hello fellow cucks and stags, I'm just posting this to let you know that i stumbled upon a great bot that helps you paste your wife face in any of your favourite vids.
You only need a good face pic of the wife and a vid where the other woman face is clear enough. Dm me and I will share the link, it's on telegram and completely safe.

It works for pics and vids, this is one I made for my fiancée

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230726-130529.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230726-130529.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 544
Hello fellow cucks and stags, I'm just posting this to let you know that i stumbled upon a great bot that helps you paste your wife face in any of your favourite vids.
You only need a good face pic of the wife and a vid where the other woman face is clear enough. Dm me and I will share the link, it's on telegram and completely safe.

Hello there. I would like to know more about this. Can we talk?

want me do job for u
any wife..gf..frens..sisters.i do..come send
indian..hijab...all welcome
free

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 467
  • tttt.jpg
    tttt.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 339
  • ML-image-seed-3445362889,[problembo.com].jpg
    ML-image-seed-3445362889,[problembo.com].jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 388
Reactions: Mojojojo7

Wow

Abssis

Attachments

• IMG_2589.jpeg
    IMG_2589.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2592.jpeg
    IMG_2592.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2594.jpeg
    IMG_2594.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2597.jpeg
    IMG_2597.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2596.jpeg
    IMG_2596.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 68

Interested