Deepthroat

It depends. I can deep throat most guys if they are patient and give me time. The secret is to get the head of the cock passed the gag point at the back of the throat and it helps to kind of swallow when the cock head reaches that point.
However, lots of guys don't give me the chance and just start fucking my face making me gag. To be honest being on the sub side I do get off on a guy making me gag on his cock xx

It depends. I can deep throat most guys if they are patient and give me time. The secret is to get the head of the cock passed the gag point at the back of the throat and it helps to kind of swallow when the cock head reaches that point.
However, lots of guys don't give me the chance and just start fucking my face making me gag. To be honest being on the sub side I do get off on a guy making me gag on his cock xx
I think my throat is wide enough and I don't have that gag reflex, the cock just slide in easily and any gay can fuck my throat like vagina, however, I prefer to take it out a little when he cums so I can feel the taste and then to swallow it, not to go straight to the stomach.

I think my throat is wide enough and I don't have that gag reflex, the cock just slide in easily and any gay can fuck my throat like vagina, however, I prefer to take it out a little when he cums so I can feel the taste and then to swallow it, not to go straight to the stomach.
I agree - I prefer the guy cumming in my mouth rather than down my throat so I can taste his cum. Anyway hubby loves seeing me take a mouthful esp if some of it escapes from the corner of my mouth and drips down my chin lol

Reactions: mirella.hango
I agree - I prefer the guy cumming in my mouth rather than down my throat so I can taste his cum. Anyway hubby loves seeing me take a mouthful esp if some of it escapes from the corner of my mouth and drips down my chin lol
I try not to lose anything and swallow everything like a good slut, if I miss something I pick it up from my breasts and put it in my mouth. my husband likes to see my saliva flow from my mouth when I take it out to breathe, I like spit chains but I don't want to waste the cum.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby