Defining Cuckold

Indianinccuck

Is Cuckold something to be experienced with wives and Girlfriend only.... I had it with someone .. even considered perversion to have sex with

If you're talking about definition of words, then one has to be married to be a cuckold. And cuckold would be the umbrella term and their would be variations on the theme. There would be bisexual husbands who liked being fucked up the ass and sucking cock, there would be humiliated husbands, husbands into B&D, etc... But 2020 being what it is and men being full of themselves the words are twisted. So unless you were married at 15 you couldn't, by definition, be a cuckold...you could be a bull.... And you could have been dating a girl who cheated on you...

Reactions: naturalcucky
The cuckold is a married man whose wife fucks with other men. The husband agrees and enjoys when his wife is dating. He often cleans out foreign semen from pussy. The husband is in love with his wife, the more she fucks the better loves! I'm like that.

pri_62389545.jpg

My Wife:

Slut.jpg

44407537.jpg

Last edited:
I think cuckolding is a pretty wide genre, but to me it’s with your wife/girlfriend.
For example, I wouldn’t want to cheat with someone random and watch them. No emotional connection. I want to watch the love of my life taken and thoroughly used by other men.

Reactions: naturalcucky
The most important point is you are either born a cuckold or not.
So what happens is you get married you slide into to swinging lifestyle for one reason or
another. Swinging is the gateway to sexual behavior.
You might try the Hot Wife Lifestyle, BDSM, etc.
Whatever lifestyle you get into your partner has brought it out of you.
In a cuckolding relationship the wife is the key holder period she determines
your sexuality period. In this lifestyle the Cuck is humiliated feels shame at times.
You have to have a real strong sense of self. One other point is once you get into this and have had a taste
of this lifestyle you will never get back into a vanilla relationship again.
The Cuck has committed to serve her unconditionally she is the Queen.
Keep in mind family and work commitments have a lot to do with how active you
are in the lifestyle.
So let's stop all the nonsense I've been a Cuck since I was 15.
Most couples that I know didn't enter in this lifestyle before 35ish which is on the younger side.

Reactions: CanadaCuck
The cuckold is a married man whose wife fucks with other men. The husband agrees and enjoys when his wife is dating. He often cleans out foreign semen from pussy. The husband is in love with his wife, the more she fucks the better loves! I'm like that.

View attachment 359085

My Wife:

View attachment 359086

View attachment 359091
so if a man was just her bf he not cucked then if he watches his gf fucked and made to eat her out after the other guy cums in her, just bf not hubby can't be cuck?

Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold or wife watching is complicit in their partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive. Psychology regards cuckold fetishism as a variant of masochism, the cuckold deriving pleasure from being humiliated.