Degradation and humiliation

Sharper

Male
Gold
Here is a question for all of the white women participating on the SPAM What is the most degrading or humiliating thing that a black man has done to you or has made you do? Similarly for white men, what is the most degrading or humiliating

Reactions: LetstalkaboutMYGIRL
Here is a question for all of the white women participating on the SPAM What is the most degrading or humiliating thing that a black man has done to you or has made you do? Similarly for white men, what is the most degrading or humiliating
I am a white cuck whose wife fucked her only black man to date last year before COVID. I was in bed with them the whole time and fluffed and cleaned his cock and the pleasure was all mine. I also had the pleasure of eating his cum out of my wife’s freshly fucked pussy after cleaning his cock.

I think it's 'firsts' that are the most humiliating.
I've posted fuller accounts elsewhere on here about two of my firsts but in summary:
One was getting used by a black guy in the pub toilet - I'd gone to a pub I'd used many times before to pick up a black guy to take back to my flat but this particular guy didn't want didn't want to come back and just pulled me into the toilets, fucked me hard and then just walked out leaving me bent over with his cum dripping out of me before I pulled up my knickers and made a run for it out of the back entrance rather than having to face walking back through the bar.

One was the first time a black bull I was seeing turned up with a friend and said to me he'd told his friend he could fuck me as he hadn't had any pussy since splitting up from his gf. I was furious but still ended up letting both of them use me as they wanted till they'd had enough.
What was most humiliating and embarrassing about both of these .was just how easily I gave in and gave them what they wanted. I felt cheap and dirty afterwards but also very turned on. And both were situations I've experienced many times since but it was the first times that were the most humiliating xx

i,m happy you didn,t get hurt,because women never should be raped,women diserve more respect from men,but that,s my personal view.Lynn your story turned me on so much,i was thinking i was with you,dressed very slutty ,letting the men see they could have you,cuckolding me and saying i had to clean your pussy when we were back at home,before we left you gave your knickers to the old man who couldn,t get his eyes from you,fantasy but it makes me so horny,nothing wrong with this,isn,t it?you,re my fav

Yes I totally agree with both points , some rough sex between consenting adults is fine but no one should be subjected to something they don’t want - yes two very horny stories lynne especially the points that the first one used you in the toilet - what an image knickers down and spunk running out you and also the fact you let two guys use you when it should only have been the one - awesome you took both of them - wow what a sexy woman you are lynne

Thanks for the comments guys. I should make clear that neither case was rape - I'm totally against any form of non - consensual sex or sexual violence (as opposed to rough consensual sex).
In both of these cases I was looking for sex and although in both of these, I had my boundaries pushed beyond what I expected, I did submit willingly to being used that way and I did enjoy it. Yes I did feel dirty and embarrassed afterwards but also very excited. And yes I did sudmit to many similar experiences following on from these.
Both of these first time accounts happened a long time ago and I don't regret them at all xx