Delete

Damn I
My wife is interested in me sharing her, but is nervous and lacking the self confidence needed to let herself go. She is a BBW, 5'3", 180 lb
View attachment 1556238
View attachment 1556242milf in her 40's. She eagerly sucks and fucks me every chance she gets!! Her pussy is always hot, wet, and ready. Help me show her that there are many guys out there who would love to have their way with her!! Please comment what you would do with her! Cock and cum tributes also please!! She loves to watch and feel a good cumshot!!! Thanks View attachment 1556229View attachment 1556231damn I love her body and she has a pretty pussyView attachment 1556236

My wife is interested in me sharing her, but is nervous and lacking the self confidence needed to let herself go. She is a BBW, 5'3", 180 lb
View attachment 1556238
View attachment 1556242milf in her 40's. She eagerly sucks and fucks me every chance she gets!! Her pussy is always hot, wet, and ready. Help me show her that there are many guys out there who would love to have their way with her!! Please comment what you would do with her! Cock and cum tributes also please!! She loves to watch and feel a good cumshot!!! Thanks View attachment 1556229View attachment 1556231View attachment 1556236
I have some hard encouragement for her

• Love
Reactions: Dong4u
Yes, wants it all the time, and she is an amazing fuck! That's why I'm trying to convince her to let me share her. She is going to love getting dicked by lots of cock!
Well if she is like my bbw, once she starts fuckin other guys u will get it even more than u do now.
It creates a monster in them and they want cock all the time!

• Love
Reactions: Dong4u