Delete

She needs to be naked, completely, tied belly down, ass up, legs spread. Then she can be properly fucked in both holes, trained to take hard cock on command....

Reactions: Cuckoldhusband7
I would blindfold her, take her to a place she does not know so that there is an element of excitement, then undress her and tie her to the bed spread eagle so that she is vulnerable and a little afraid ... then walk loudly to the door open walk out and leave it open ...
Then let her imagination run wild as she hears voices and what sounds like a person sneaking into the room ... teasing her and playing with her mind she will not know who is touching her and teasing her ... she will not know who is licking her and teasing her nipples and finally when she feels a cock enter her she will not know who it belongs to ...

My wife Maggie had this fantersey one day when we were walking in Thetford forest I just took her dress off she was naked under it, I handcuffed her to a tree and walked away leaving her helpless, I went just out of sight and was gone for just over 20 minutes I had heard some people going past on the main track but nobody had been near her, I arrived back and felt her fanny she was dripping wet, she had heard the people as well, she insisted I fuck her before I let her lose.