Deleted

WAS NOT THIS, if you can believe that!! You can only imagine.....:ROFLMAO:

But I DID ride this mechanical bull DRESSED JUST LIKE THIS... 😬 in a full country bar down on Bourbon Street in New Orleans on Saturday!

Not the sluttiest thing I did, but slutty enough I suppose! I hope you enjoy it anyway. What an epic week!

View attachment 896528
Wholly smokes this is one exciting HOTWIFE!! Btw, this lady has absolutely amazing breasts, just saying.

I would love to see that video for sure!
Also like to thank you for sharing your adventures with us here, nothing hotter than seeing a couple that knows how to have fun and enjoy themselves while living life to the fullest! Sure wish I could convince my beautiful wife to be as adventurous as you are!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Wholly smokes this is one exciting HOTWIFE!! Btw, this lady has absolutely amazing breasts, just saying.
I included this here because one hot cowboy on another thread (btweets) seems to understand how this story goes next! This was my response to him after his lyric quote about "Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!". He's one of my favorite members here, so we joke around with each other a bit.

Mrs Hotwife

“Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!”

Right back at you here with the lyrics "If that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass" You know, naked in a crowded honky-tonk down on Bourbon Street, where I've just ridden the bull in front of a huge crowd of cowboys, now lying on an old piano which is covered by a cow hide, by a window overlooking Bourbon Street, stale beer and everything, with a neon "Country as fuck" sign in the window! You just KNOW I have a slutty cowboy story coming up with this one! If THIS ain't country, I'll kiss your ass...or..I just might have you kiss mine if you desire.

So who wants to just agree with me that this IS country, and just get to the lips on my ass part right away?? :p

Wait a minute! You haven't been skipping ahead on these stories have you?? I'm not ready to tell that one yet! :ROFLMAO:

1657848550647.png
Sexy

Reactions: Hwcouple702