Deleted

She might see him again. She said his cock was a bit small for her, not bad or anything, but she had fun. He filled her with cum and sent her home, he was staying a few minutes away, so I got to eat her sticky pussy. She was clearly still horny when she got home and needed to get off.

Mr HW
thanks Mr HW. So he couldn't make her cum? We encounter that too.

Beautiful lady! Love everything about her! Very hot little update. Thanks very much for sharing. How often does she get laid?

I am writing about my wife' s second sex with another man. She fucked him in front of me like she'd been at it for years. But I can't wait for her to bring me a creamy pussy home.

Beautiful lady! Love everything about her! Very hot little update. Thanks very much for sharing. How often does she get laid?

I am writing about my wife' s second sex with another man. She fucked him in front of me like she'd been at it for years. But I can't wait for her to bring me a creamy pussy home.
where are you writing about her second encounter? would like to read it

where are you writing about her second encounter? would like to read it
In the forum 'share your real stories '. Title: she Said yes!
There some links to audio recordings that are really hot. Have not written about the experience yet. But she has come into the lifestyle fully since her past encounter with the same man. He fucked her well and she knows now what I have been trying to explain. She had relatively little sexual impulse before. Now she wants it all the time. She was dripping for days.