Delicious Cum

I only ate it off my wife's tits once, but never her pussy. I have never been around when my wife let another man cum inside her pussy. The time I ate the man's cum as a cuckold was this one guy who spurt on her tits after she sucked him off on our couch. His cock was much more impressive than mine it was incredible, I always wonder how hot it was for her to suck his bulging dick.

I only ate it off my wife's tits once, but never her pussy. I have never been around when my wife let another man cum inside her pussy. The time I ate the man's cum as a cuckold was this one guy who spurt on her tits after she sucked him off on our couch. His cock was much more impressive than mine it was incredible, I always wonder how hot it was for her to suck his bulging dick.
Would love for her to suck my bulging bwc! She would love it! 😉🍆🍆

I have been eating other men's cum from my wife's pussy for many years now and after the first few times, it just seems perfectly natural. The taste of most men's cum is not unpleasant and having the opportunity to eat my wife's freshly fuck pussy is worth any apprehension.

Sucking another man off and having him cum down my throat is not something I took too easily. I did it at my wife's request and it always arouses her and is usually the difference between getting myself off or having my wife suck my cock while I suck her bulls. I still get a slight shock when a guy's first shot hits the back of my throat, but I suck and gulp and swallow it all with ease now to heighten my wife's pleasure.

I've only eaten cum from my wife's pussy, but I'd like to hear from other cucks out there. Do you prefer eating cum from the pussy? Or straight from the hose? Never had the desire to suck a guys dick, but I pull it right out of my wife's pussy......who knows?
Definitely prefer eating the load from my wife’s pussy, with his cum mixed with her juices. I have gone the hose route occasionally but has to be the right bull/cock and mood.

My husband has always licked me clean from his own sperm and we´ve always cum-kisse and I´ve always loved cum myself both i my mouth, pussy and ass but also on my body and face. When my husband became cuck in 2008 it was natural for us both actually, that he should continue lick me clean though it was from other men, but also cleaning the other mens cock

My husband has always licked me clean from his own sperm and we´ve always cum-kisse and I´ve always loved cum myself both i my mouth, pussy and ass but also on my body and face. When my husband became cuck in 2008 it was natural for us both actually, that he should continue lick me clean though it was from other men, but also cleaning the other mens cock
Me and my wife both indulge in this to. I am 100% hetro male but I love the sight of another guy ejaculating and the feel and taste of cum either my own or the guys who have just pleasured my wife its the whole process of being intimate and pleasuring each other that turns me on.

I've only eaten cum from my wife's pussy, but I'd like to hear from other cucks out there. Do you prefer eating cum from the pussy? Or straight from the hose? Never had the desire to suck a guys dick, but I pull it right out of my wife's pussy......who knows?
You know as we all do, If you were encouraged to part your lips knowing a cock was entering, you wouldn’t think about hesitating.