Delicious Cum

Well, for me, I'm bi anyway and its probably my favorite thing to give head, so as long as the guy is good with it, it is a good time!

The wife and I both topped off a past fling and funny enough, I had put in the work, she hits her knees and joins me and ends up swallowing most of the reward. Grrrrr! lol

Tsk tsk tsk, selfish selfish.

It doesn't matter to me. I've done both, though the guy who came deep inside her, he sunk his cum so deep inside her, I didn't really get to clean up a whole lot when giving her head.

Well, for me, I'm bi anyway and its probably my favorite thing to give head, so as long as the guy is good with it, it is a good time!

The wife and I both topped off a past fling and funny enough, I had put in the work, she hits her knees and joins me and ends up swallowing most of the reward. Grrrrr! lol

Tsk tsk tsk, selfish selfish.

It doesn't matter to me. I've done both, though the guy who came deep inside her, he sunk his cum so deep inside her, I didn't really get to clean up a whole lot when giving her head.
Come to Papa

I do both, but I am bi. I feel that me being bi is a big part of why this lifestyle has worked for my wife and I for so many years.

I love sucking her bull's cum out of her pussy, or off her ass, tits, wherever. But, she loves it when I suck her bull's dick directly. As she puts it, it's the ultimate way for me to show my acceptance and appreciation of her bull.

I've only eaten cum from my wife's pussy, but I'd like to hear from other cucks out there. Do you prefer eating cum from the pussy? Or straight from the hose? Never had the desire to suck a guys dick, but I pull it right out of my wife's pussy......who knows?
I have sucked and swallowed more cum from a cock than pussy, I love it, so erotic letting a guy use my mouth and throat for relief. I actually enjoy and let them rough throat fuck me as most women don't enjoy it, men have needs and I'm happy to recieve.

Me and my wife both indulge in this to. I am 100% hetro male but I love the sight of another guy ejaculating and the feel and taste of cum either my own or the guys who have just pleasured my wife its the whole process of being intimate and pleasuring each other that turns me on.
This is why bareback and your Bull's ejaculation is so important to the enjoyment of cuckolding.

My wife has a 34-year-old Bull, who loves to come over and take my wife bareback a few times over the course of an evening. He can go forever and be ready to go again in minutes. His big cock allows for him to leave his loads deep inside my wife.

When he is over, he also loves to humiliate me by bragging about how big his cock is and how he can satisfy my wife in ways that I cannot. He always requires me to be fully undressed and to watch while he and my wife have fun together. I am not allowed to touch and am not allowed to speak during their time together.

After he is done blowing his last load, my wife is always exhausted and wiped out. He then demands I clean my wife of all his cum. Normally, as I get down between her legs, her pussy is a mess and covered with cum and full. He likes to put his hand on the back of my head and grind my face into his cum load as I get ready to start licking. He took this picture of me cleaning up and said he would show it to his friends.

cuckcleanup.jpg