Describing my wife's body

My wife thinks she is fat (which is one reason why she doesn't allow many photos of her). I always describe her as curvy, but what do folks think. Is she curvy, thick, chunky or what other term would you use to describe her?
She is not fat, she is perfect. All bodies are different and beautiful in their own way. If we all looked the same what fun would that be. She has curves and I can tell you at a swinger party men would be excited about her. Women with her build are usually outstanding fuckers. She should be more confident in her body. It’s beautiful!

She is not fat, she is perfect. All bodies are different and beautiful in their own way. If we all looked the same what fun would that be. She has curves and I can tell you at a swinger party men would be excited about her. Women with her build are usually outstanding fuckers. She should be more confident in her body. It’s beautiful!
that's great - thanks.

You are welcome.... I'm sure you can handle at least 7 dicks at the same time 4 with your hands and with your holes...
Well I do enjoy group sex, my largest was 15 guys in one session which last four hours, one of my bulls loved to organise gang bangs for me, all holes where well serviced and all guys came at least twice, so I was extremely satisfied and very cum filled and cum covered.

Sally. X

Reactions: toolman2c
Well I do enjoy group sex, my largest was 15 guys in one session which last four hours, one of my bulls loved to organise gang bangs for me, all holes where well serviced and all guys came at least twice, so I was extremely satisfied and very cum filled and cum covered.

Sally. X
That's great... You are the dream of men ... I'm sure your hubby be very proud of you... I really like horny sluts like you...

Reactions: littlewilly