Desire

Tom Bauer

Male
Jul 27, 2017
New York
Sex and lust.

Every time I see my wife put on my favorite pair of panties, I just want to grab her. I lust for my wife, but I have other thoughts in my head. The desires of old still come about, and serve as a fresh reminder of what I want from her.

She puts on yoga pants that show off the greatest details of her butt, and all I can visualize is another man running his hands up and down that big, beautiful butt. I always imagined that she’d reconnect with a man she had desire for before she met me. She would be led to his room where both would stare at each other. She would ignore the voice in her head telling her not to, and she would push herself into it. He would take full control of her, and strip her down to her lingerie. She would take him down to his boxers, and it would be on. She would take him, caressing him slowly. She would close her eyes and start to show him pleasure with her mouth. Her slow, meticulous movements would make sure he felt everything. As he would moan, he would think of nothing but taking full control and showing her what he is in store for her.

He would get aggressive and slide her bra off, kissing and caressing her nipples. He grabs each breast, squeezing them, knowing that every time he stared at her body, that he would get every chance to feel her up. She pulls her panties to the side, and he begins to please her ever so slowly with his tongue. Every slight movement is nothing but pure ecstasy to her.

He flips her over on to all fours, and puts his hard pulsating cock into her wet, warm vagina. He thrusts and thrusts, making her feel pleasure throughout her whole body. He looks down at her big butt, and loses all control. Smacking it, grabbing it, all while she lays there and takes it, being dominated in every way she ever imagined. She would reward him for being a good lover, by letting him finish in her mouth, and swallowing it all.

That’s my ideal way to see my wife and a former friend of hers, and I wish she would do it. More little thoughts on what I want to see her do will be coming soon. Anyone who has seen pictures or wants to, and wants to describe in great detail what they would do feel free to message me

I know what you mean. My wife went out of town and I keep hoping she will take a lover. I packed her sexy bras and panties along with something sexy for nights. I even gave her condoms if she feels the need. Just doing what a cuck should do

Reactions: Martinelli M
I personally think that Black men enjoy cumming inside of white womens pussies as a way of marking their territory and as a way of saying to the white man that this is mine now I have taken it away from you, I am the superior male and there is nothing you can do about it.

I personally think that Black men enjoy cumming inside of white womens pussies as a way of marking their territory and as a way of saying to the white man that this is mine now I have taken it away from you, I am the superior male and there is nothing you can do about it.
I don't get that. Because the reality is, it's done with mutual consent. Not TAKING anything from anyone. And the true fact of the matter is, Who does she go home to? Who is she with ? This isn't about whom belongs to whom, it's about the HOTWIFE, and cuck SHARING something special. And even if you truly feel that way... Fact is, if they BOTH didn't want it, it wouldn't happen..( SMH )

Reactions: BizSC
Yeah I don’t think it’s a matter of taking. Maybe a feeling of dominance and superiority, but he’s right. At the end of the day, the Hot Wife or gf is still going home and you never know, she could be with other partners and let her husband dominate her at home. The whole thing is based on both the woman and the cuck agreeing to it.

Did you ever think that it may be the white women claiming the black man. It's not territorial, just a thing.

That's true enough
Thanks Notoriousbbc I just love your cock
Well I'm not sure i should say this but ladies Everything you see and read about Notoriousbbc is true our first date was wow The first thing i said to my husband was I want to cum on his cock, I want his big black cock in my cunt fucking me until I can't stand up.” My husband was stunned by my lust, but it really aroused me even further. As I stood ... pulling herself up onto his hard cock and letting herself fall back down.

I love the feeling as my BBC pulses and pulses, and spasm inside a womans pussy, the hot cum gushing from my hard cock deep in in her slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that i have emptied my precious semen in her willing holes. Hoping that she will cum again and again feeling my BBC Throbbing Inside her and feeling her gush allover my BBC and using her as my cum sponge. Fucking her pussy and ass, And then her cleaning my BBC with her tongue and drinking the splooge leaking from my BBC, submitting to my lust, With her holding nothing back to pleasure my ebony BBC and to have me worship her and give her what she craves for mind body and soul.

That's true enough
Thanks Notoriousbbc I just love your cock
Well I'm not sure i should say this but ladies Everything you see and read about Notoriousbbc is true our first date was wow The first thing i said to my husband was I want to cum on his cock, I want his big black cock in my cunt fucking me until I can't stand up.” My husband was stunned by my lust, but it really aroused me even further. As I stood ... pulling herself up onto his hard cock and letting herself fall back down.

Your far to kind and the pleasure was all mine .........