Desire

David Papa

Male
Gold
I have over the last few years gotten into going to public gloryholes where I used to be sucked but over recent times my desire is to suck guys and its all i think about be dominated by a guy and swallowing his load. At times I've been in a quiet park at night with 2 guys taking turns with my mouth. Just needed to get that out.

I can relate. When I first started exploring "play" with another man it was all about receiving. It was one sided in that I wanted to get off but had no desire to return the favor. Over time my attitude and desire changed. Now it has flipped and all I want to do is suck other men off and no desire for them to do me. I cannot really explain the change for me it just is something that happened over time. I would say that when comparing receiving versus giving I would rather give. For me there is nothing that comes close to taking another man's cock in my mouth, feeling him get hard, and then working him over until I am rewarded with his hot load. I would suggest trying it at least once, the thrill of having another man squirm during his orgasm while you try to keep sucking so you don't blow his cum is hard to compare to anything else.