Dick Piercings? Anyone else have these? And what do women think of these?

Would be interested in knowing what everyone thinks about dick piercings and especially womens views on these!
I had one pierced through a part of my foreskin that was left attached when I was circumcised as a child. I did it myself. It hurt a little but not too bad. My wife liked it as I have a curved cock and it rubbed on her g spot harder as I used the largest gauge metal barbell I could find. After a lot of rough fucking it wore my skin out where it was placed and it ripped out tearing my skin. Interestingly when it was in the process of getting loose and irritated I developed three new veins on the top of my cock pretty small but still interesting. I did some tesarch and it was probably my body's reaction to the inflammation trying to supply it with blood and white cells to fight the inflammation. It's the same process used by injecting PRP platelet rich plasma which is full of chemicals that promote vein growth. A few top end athletes have had treatments like this for rehabbing chronic soft tissue injuries. The piercing was fun while it lasted but I would think twice before sticking anything through the skin of my cock again at least in a DIY fashion

Reactions: Flyingdick
I had one pierced through a part of my foreskin that was left attached when I was circumcised as a child. I did it myself. It hurt a little but not too bad. My wife liked it as I have a curved cock and it rubbed on her g spot harder as I used the largest gauge metal barbell I could find. After a lot of rough fucking it wore my skin out where it was placed and it ripped out tearing my skin. Interestingly when it was in the process of getting loose and irritated I developed three new veins on the top of my cock pretty small but still interesting. I did some tesarch and it was probably my body's reaction to the inflammation trying to supply it with blood and white cells to fight the inflammation. It's the same process used by injecting PRP platelet rich plasma which is full of chemicals that promote vein growth. A few top end athletes have had treatments like this for rehabbing chronic soft tissue injuries. The piercing was fun while it lasted but I would think twice before sticking anything through the skin of my cock again at least in a DIY fashion
Definitely want to have this done by someone who knows what they are doing! If done correctly they will heal in and you will have no issues. The healing process can be surprising on how long it will take. So precautions have to be taken during all this. But again once they are healed in they can be really cool and actually add a little spice to the tool.

Definitely want to have this done by someone who knows what they are doing! If done correctly they will heal in and you will have no issues. The healing process can be surprising on how long it will take. So precautions have to be taken during all this. But again once they are healed in they can be really cool and actually add a little spice to the tool.
yeah like I said the wife liked it while it lasted