Dicks on beautiful faces or Cock worshiping

My wife loves cock. This young stranger wasted no time in putting his hard cock in my wife's face, which quickly earned him a blowjob in our hotel room one evening. After my wife devoured his cock and drained his balls, he said he had never met a woman who took a cock the way my wife enjoyed it.

face-fucked.jpg

A friend of mine learned very fast that if he puts his cock near my wife's face, she will take it into her mouth without any hesitation. He loves to wake her up for her naps by straddling her head and tapping her face with his hard cock when she says for us to wake her up.

hard-dick-in-face.jpg

Facetime.jpg

My wife loves cock. This young stranger wasted no time in putting his hard cock in my wife's face, which quickly earned him a blowjob in our hotel room one evening. After my wife devoured his cock and drained his balls, he said he had never met a woman who took a cock the way my wife enjoyed it.

View attachment 967950

A friend of mine learned very fast that if he puts his cock near my wife's face, she will take it into her mouth without any hesitation. He loves to wake her up for her naps by straddling her head and tapping her face with his hard cock when she says for us to wake her up.

View attachment 967946

She is so Hot!

Reactions: Couple4MFM