Did I do the right thing

Karateguy

Male
Feb 21, 2022
So I was outside doing yard work with my wife and she was wearing a tight tank top with really tight spandex workout shorts. I was enjoying myself when she bent over and I noticed there was a tear in the seam and I could see part of her pussy. Now of course I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to change. I was enjoying the view. A few minutes later my father comes out to help because he lives in the guest house. At this point I thought maybe I should tell her so that she could change... Too late. I turn around and I see my father staring at my wife's pussy lips. I just smiled and thought oh well let the old guy enjoy a nice pussy. Did I do the right thing or should I have told her?

So I was outside doing yard work with my wife and she was wearing a tight tank top with really tight spandex workout shorts. I was enjoying myself when she bent over and I noticed there was a tear in the seam and I could see part of her pussy. Now of course I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to change. I was enjoying the view. A few minutes later my father comes out to help because he lives in the guest house. At this point I thought maybe I should tell her so that she could change... Too late. I turn around and I see my father staring at my wife's pussy lips. I just smiled and thought oh well let the old guy enjoy a nice pussy. Did I do the right thing or should I have told her?
Absolutely the right thing, free show and I bet she enjoyed every minute of it, probably got wet as fuck. 🍆💦💦💦💦