Did I do the right thing

That’s so awesome! I love that she’s actually going along with everything. Now she needs to upgrade the game more and more each time. If she has already shown him her pussy the first time, then instead of going backwards, and wearing an outfit that doesn’t show him at least what he’s already seen the first time, it’s time to show him more of her pussy, or at least more of the same for a little longer, or a little while. Maybe have her wearing just a long T-shirt without wearing any panties. Have her make sure she’s standing or bending over right in front of him, and then she acts like she loses her balance, and falls forward so her shirt slides up completely exposing herself to him. Maybe have her land on her back with her legs spread apart. Then she could laugh at herself, and raise her hand up to him, for a helping hand to get up. And maybe even make a laughing comment like, “well I guess you’ve already seen everything, so how about giving me a hand up?” All the while with her not trying to cover up. Lol

Leave bathroom door slightly open when she's in the shower. Somehow get him to pass by. Or leave the bedroom door open when you leave, with her wearing sleep blindfold but arranged so she can still see the door.

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
I can't help thinking, though, that she's going to see that cock up close very soon, since she sounds frisky. Having said that, stringing it out with different flashings for him is more erotic and he should get really worked up, even frustrated.

Last edited:
So he has a hot tub on his lanai that he typically goes in naked. I was thinking I could send her over to get something when I know he is going to be in there and tell his she will be over in 10 but send her in 5 min. This way hopefully she will catch he getting out of the hot tub. He will be soft but he is really large even soft so that should interest her even more to see him hard
Don't even tell him she's coming. Make sure she's wearing something that will get transparent when wet. If he's a horn-dog like the rest of us , he'll invite her to join him. She can "preserve her modesty" by insisting she stays clothed, and then have the escuse of him seeing everything already to do an impromptu strip for him. I guarantee she'll see what she's been wanting to see, and maybe get to feel it too.
Since it's your father's place, you must know some place where you can hide and watch what happens?

Don't even tell him she's coming. Make sure she's wearing something that will get transparent when wet. If he's a horn-dog like the rest of us , he'll invite her to join him. She can "preserve her modesty" by insisting she stays clothed, and then have the escuse of him seeing everything already to do an impromptu strip for him. I guarantee she'll see what she's been wanting to see, and maybe get to feel it too.
Since it's your father's place, you must know some place where you can hide and watch what happens?
I agree don't say anything, have her go and take a drink to him or ask if it's OK for her to get in as well.

So I took it to the next level. I have not gotten them naked together yet... But I did get my father to see her naked. I left my phone for him while I went to do something and told him to look in my phone at the third or fourth pic. It was a pic of a bbq I was going to get. What he didn't know was the first two pics were of my wife. The first was her bent over topless from behind in a white thong and the second was her completely naked in the shower.
Very nice setup, we will see where it goes huh? 😉😋😋