Did I do the right thing

Do you ever have a chance yourself to see him naked and take a sneaky pic of him to send to her? I guess he won't be erect, but still...

So I was outside doing yard work with my wife and she was wearing a tight tank top with really tight spandex workout shorts. I was enjoying myself when she bent over and I noticed there was a tear in the seam and I could see part of her pussy. Now of course I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to change. I was enjoying the view. A few minutes later my father comes out to help because he lives in the guest house. At this point I thought maybe I should tell her so that she could change... Too late. I turn around and I see my father staring at my wife's pussy lips. I just smiled and thought oh well let the old guy enjoy a nice pussy. Did I do the right thing or should I have told her?
That's just wrong

Reactions: Bull for couple
I had sex with my FIL when he lived with us too...he was VERY appreciative of the attention. He was 97, didn't get HARD but we managed to get it inside (he was bigger soft than hubby is hard, LOL) and I let him cum inside of me unprotected...wasn't much chance I expect, but we had fun with talking about me getting pregnant with his son AND grandson and hubbys half-brother too!!
J (the bad sometimes wife)

I had sex with my FIL when he lived with us too...he was VERY appreciative of the attention. He was 97, didn't get HARD but we managed to get it inside (he was bigger soft than hubby is hard, LOL) and I let him cum inside of me unprotected...wasn't much chance I expect, but we had fun with talking about me getting pregnant with his son AND grandson and hubbys half-brother too!!
J (the bad sometimes wife)
Wow good history. I loved