Did she or didn't she

Sounds like she was telling you what she thought you'd like to hear?
Don't bug her about it. Drop a word here & there but don't make it a big deal. Show some interest, but let her get comfortable about it.
She'll tell you if & when she's ready.

Are you doing this because it arouses you?
Or do you really want her to cuckold you?

100% want her to cuckold me. I'm now sure that she has because of her 'of course' comment... But I'm gently trying to get details.... It will come

Last edited:
"Of course" sounds like her saying what you want her to say. So, see what you can gently get her to tell you. Assure her it will not be an issue for you, that, in fact, it turns you on.

Tell her you'd like to...participate more in her seducing/fucking other men. That it turns you on.
You'd take her out & buy her sexy lingerie to wear.
You'd drive her to her dates & bring her home.
You'll clean up her pussy and anywhere her date has pumped his load onto her: tits, belly, clit, etc.

But mostly that whatever she wants to do is fine with you. Its not going to change anything.
This will put you in the perfect cuckold position. I'll bet ur getting hard thinking about it...

We're on the same wavelength Sgt Ray. I've gently applied all those signals.
When she went for one of her weekends I actually picked out an outfit for her in case she had a chance to 'have some fun'. It s the same outfit as in the picture. She knows that she has 100% freedom of choice when it comes to sex. I just need her to get specific in our convos about it.
And yes, it always gets me hard to even imagine it!

When she provides you with the details let her know that you find this very exciting, not only for you but for her also. When I was dating my wife we were in our mid 20's at first we were dating casually. What I mean by casually is that we could see other people for dating or hookups. Well one time we went out for some drinks and as we were going to the car she told me that she started having sex with some guy at work. We continued the conversation in the car and she mention that his cock was very big and it took her a little time to get use to his size.

We were both a little drunk so I asked her for more details (I was getting super aroused at this point.) I asked her how big was his cock, she giggled and told me the first time she went back to his apartment when they started kissing she dropped to her knees to give him a blow job and when she pulled his pants and unware down she couldn't believe how big he was. She said she was so excited because of the size and she asked him if she could measure it. She went on to say she started sucking him and stopped and said I won't continue until I can measure it. He said ok you can measure it she removed his shirt and she stripped down. Apparently he went to the kitchen draw and grabbed a ruler and handed it to her. She then started to suck his cock again to make sure it was really hard and measured it. She said it was about 9.5 inches. I asked how different did it feel from my cock (my cock is 7.5 inches) and I said 2 to 3 inches cant make that much of difference. She said not only was it long but it was also thick and she couldn't get her hand round the shaft.

At this point I have to admit I was a little jealous but much more excited, my cock was rock hard and popping up my jeans. She noticed my cock popping my jeans up and asked me if our discussion (her sexual adventure) was making me hard. My answer to her questions was fuck yes, she then pulled my cock out and gave me a blow job in the car. I was so turned on that when we made it back to my apartment I fucked her so hard she had several orgasms.

I didn't mean to go so long but the memory of this situation still turns me on and there is more to our story. The point being when she tells you what she has done with her fuck buddies, if it make you excited to hear the details let her know.

Thanks TD. Thats the kind of detail that I am looking for from my wife. One item from her past that she shared with me was that she quit school in grade 11 because she was more interested in learning about sex than in what they were teaching! All of these little pieces of information lead me to the same conclusion.... that she has been cuckolding me for years and she enjoys keeping me in the dark. I think it might be a game for her.
I'm enjoying the game but ..... as I've learned since joining this forum, knowing could be even better!
Still gently working on it and will report all progress.

Good, keep it up! And thanks for writing us about it. I'd think thats cuckold-lite, what shes doing (or isn't) to cuckold you.
When she tells u she going to fuck a bull.
When she has u help her shower & shave her legs & pussy for her bull.
When she has you help her pick out what she's going to wear for her bull.
When she has you help with her hair & nakeup for her bull
When she has you fluff her pussy for her bull.
When she has you clean her up after her bull as she teases u with details of what he did to her

THATS being a cuckold...

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu