Different ideas between the two of you.

gingham

Male
While not active yet, my wife and I have been discussing her being with other men for a while now. The biggest turn on for us, other than the obvious, is me getting to watch her and her knowing that I am. She definitely wants to play with many cocks of all shapes and sizes and make them come with her hands, mouth, breasts, etc. That was all she wanted initially, but over time, she grew to like to idea of sex. At first only with condoms, but eventually bareback if we had a good relation with the person and knew they were clean. Her attitudes have opened up a lot, but she still doesn't want anyone to come inside her. This is a disappointment for me as I would really like to see it and for her to have the feeling too. I think part of her wants to, but is afraid to ever admit to that. I'd never have her do something that she didn't want to. Has anyone had this experience? How'd it work out?

While not active yet, my wife and I have been discussing her being with other men for a while now. The biggest turn on for us, other than the obvious, is me getting to watch her and her knowing that I am. She definitely wants to play with many cocks of all shapes and sizes and make them come with her hands, mouth, breasts, etc. That was all she wanted initially, but over time, she grew to like to idea of sex. At first only with condoms, but eventually bareback if we had a good relation with the person and knew they were clean. Her attitudes have opened up a lot, but she still doesn't want anyone to come inside her. This is a disappointment for me as I would really like to see it and for her to have the feeling too. I think part of her wants to, but is afraid to ever admit to that. I'd never have her do something that she didn't want to. Has anyone had this experience? How'd it work out?
My wife has always prefered guys to cum on her. She likes seeing them spurt their juice on her tits and belly. It's her reward, she's told me, for making them cum! But, she also enjoys them cumming in her, too, especially when there's a group fucking her. She says the feeling of hot cum oozing out her wet cunt down to her ass keeps her horny. And, it's easier for the next guy to fuck her ass. So, let her figure it out. That's what experimentation is for. The worst that can happen for you is a great fuck.

Every woman is different, I LOVE a man to cum inside me. It's the ultimate way I can give him my body, to fully satisfy him.
That being said I also love cum on various parts of my body, love a hot load on my breasts.
Thanks for the reply. You're a very beautiful lady btw.