different ways to Cuck

ntcuck

Couple
After seeing the poll by xxxcouple on whether the hubby would rather wait or watch led me to thinking about the different ways some people like to play. I was online and see that in some couples the male wants (or allows) himself to be placed into a chastity device to not allow any erection or be able to join in. In our adventure, we play a bit of a different game. If I(the hubby) am in a play situation with a female partner she is required to sit and watch. The same rules apply if she is getting laid by another male. I need to take a seat and get an up close view of that hard cock sliding in and out of her til it is time for me to clean up his load when he is finished with her. We also like to ask our partner to comment on how the action looks from where they are seated.
I guess the point I am trying to get to is understanding being deprived by whatever form of chastity is chosen. What drives a person to want to be humbled and humiliated ? NOT judging and saying it is wrong but trying to understand the thinking. Maybe it could be a personal fantasy someday.
Anybody care to vent your opinions

After seeing the poll by xxxcouple on whether the hubby would rather wait or watch led me to thinking about the different ways some people like to play. I was online and see that in some couples the male wants (or allows) himself to be placed into a chastity device to not allow any erection or be able to join in. In our adventure, we play a bit of a different game. If I(the hubby) am in a play situation with a female partner she is required to sit and watch. The same rules apply if she is getting laid by another male. I need to take a seat and get an up close view of that hard cock sliding in and out of her til it is time for me to clean up his load when he is finished with her. We also like to ask our partner to comment on how the action looks from where they are seated.
I guess the point I am trying to get to is understanding being deprived by whatever form of chastity is chosen. What drives a person to want to be humbled and humiliated ? NOT judging and saying it is wrong but trying to understand the thinking. Maybe it could be a personal fantasy someday.
Anybody care to vent your opinions

That's a great experience for her and him. My wife's first cock other than mine was a very hung thick cock black guy and I sacked him hard let him cum in my mouth swallowed every drop sacked him hard again and lucked him the entire time he fucked my wife all night.

Reactions: Debswallows
Hi .... I am new to this forum and just saw this, so I thought I would share our experience. My wife and I started about a year ago.. I travel about two weeks of every month and she was growing increasingly frustrated with not having sex for two weeks. She had been working out with a personal trainer and the trainer, who is black and half her age, was flirting more and more. She was telling me all about it one night and we agreed that it would be okay for her to fuck him as long as she told me all the details.

That went fine for about six months, when her trainer started bringing friends in to have her too. So, three days a week, she would work out from 11 to noon, then get fucked by anywhere from one to three men. I loved hearing the stories but told her that I was getting frustrated that I could not get to watch any of it. There was no way to make that happen with her trainer because everything with him happened during the day.

So, we agreed that two or three times a month, depending on my schedule, we can get a hotel room and I will bring men by for sex with her while I watch.

We now have it two different ways and it is working out quite well. I still love hearing her tell me about what happened in the day,, especially when I am away, and I still get to watch her be a slut for guys I invite to have her.