Dildo recommendation

tm129

Male
Oct 22, 2021
My wife is a petite 5”3 white girl who has not fucked anyone with big dick (afaik). As a first step to cuckold, I want to buy a dildo that is thicker and longer than my dick (<6”, on the thinner side) but don’t want something too hardcore which would dissuade her from getting more dildo in future.

Do you guys have any preference on dildos or vibrators to get wives used to bigger dicks?

Reactions: Ozzij
My wife is a petite 5”3 white girl who has not fucked anyone with big dick (afaik). As a first step to cuckold, I want to buy a dildo that is thicker and longer than my dick (<6”, on the thinner side) but don’t want something too hardcore which would dissuade her from getting more dildo in future.

Do you guys have any preference on dildos or vibrators to get wives used to bigger dicks?
I would highly recommend a Lovense Lush. It is a little thick, so it stretches her a little going in, and the long tail let’s you push it really deep without it ever intimidating her.

It is also amazing to fuck her with the Lovense buzzing away deep inside her! I love to hold the tail against the base of my cock extended further inside her then I can go, so when I go deep, it goes as deep as possible!

She also loves it solo!

F042514E-B668-472A-958C-7E770844FD79.jpeg5C25D946-DA2B-4C8E-932E-423EB6A4EDAD.jpegA6DCCBC2-B9EE-44E2-B31E-18D9414548F9.png

I would highly recommend a Lovense Lush. It is a little thick, so it stretches her a little going in, and the long tail let’s you push it really deep without it ever intimidating her.

It is also amazing to fuck her with the Lovense buzzing away deep inside her! I love to hold the tail against the base of my cock extended further inside her then I can go, so when I go deep, it goes as deep as possible!

She also loves it solo!

View attachment 919758View attachment 919759View attachment 919760
Can I control her lush?😈

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
One thing I'd recommend is getting one of the semi-soft silicone dildos. My wife hates the overly hard plastic ones.

We've gotten a few from here and they were pretty high quality / didn't have chemical smell some toys have: