Dildo/Vibe shots

Sounds like a good show, you have pictures and age???
shes 27 now this was she was 22 will not show real pics. Not blood related but she's still family. Ex boyfriend put her up to doing the cam show. I blundered into it when cruising cam girls in my area also came home to her fucking her boyfriend when she was staying with us in our downstairs bedroom. She's a loud moaner and from what she was saying between the moans he was fucking her ass

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
shes 27 now this was she was 22 will not show real pics. Not blood related but she's still family. Ex boyfriend put her up to doing the cam show. I blundered into it when cruising cam girls in my area also came home to her fucking her boyfriend when she was staying with us in our downstairs bedroom. She's a loud moaner and from what she was saying between the moans he was fucking her ass
She sounds like a hot little fucking slut and since you did a rendition of her she must be on your mind!!! Would you like to get your cock in her tight little ass and listen to her moan!!!!

She sounds like a hot little fucking slut and since you did a rendition of her she must be on your mind!!! Would you like to get your cock in her tight little ass and listen to her moan!!!!
yes and I'm around her a lot, She's from Florida so in the summer here she dressy pretty skimpily camisoles, no bra, short shorts and flip flops. So it's always a good show

• Love
Where in Florida ? West Palm here
She's originally from JAX but she moved up near us in NW WA state. Yeah that's my ex actually. She was slutty hot but extremely high maintenance both monetarily and emotionally. My current wife is the aunt of the niece. The niece stayed with us for a while and now her sister is now staying with us. She's 24 very slim as well bi with short cropped hair smaller breasts but just as hot. I have a closer family relationship with her, sort of a surrogate dad as the dad is a abusive drunk and drug addict so it would be a bit creepy to do art of her but I'm REALLY tempted

BTW the older niece does have abs and while her tits aren't quite as big as I depicted them she have big cone shaped puffy nipples just like in her drawing. I've seen them more than a few times down blouse.

She's originally from JAX but she moved up near us in NW WA state. Yeah that's my ex actually. She was slutty hot but extremely high maintenance both monetarily and emotionally. My current wife is the aunt of the niece. The niece stayed with us for a while and now her sister is now staying with us. She's 24 very slim as well bi with short cropped hair smaller breasts but just as hot. I have a closer family relationship with her, sort of a surrogate dad as the dad is a abusive drunk and drug addict so it would be a bit creepy to do art of her but I'm REALLY tempted
You just wanting to do art of her or do her ass too??? Does she flirt with you in not daughter type fashion??? I'd love for you to PM me pictures of either of them plus love to see what your wife looks like!!!!

You just wanting to do art of her or do her ass too??? Does she flirt with you in not daughter type fashion??? I'd love for you to PM me pictures of either of them plus love to see what your wife looks like!!!!
I'd love to do some art of the both of them sharing a BBC as that is my preferred style. Neither one really flirts that much however they are both young and naturally sexy and pretty free with their bodies so it's always a show. Both I'm sure have caught me staring at them. Pretty hard not to really. Sometimes I feel kind of creepy about it but they are both grown ass women and not blood relatives of mine. I've even had a conversation kind of referencing it to the younger niece how in general terms male sexual response to seeing sexy women is somewhat uncontrollable. I have daughters and never had any attraction to them however the nieces aren't blood relations so whatever natural control/revulsion to sexual attraction to them does not exist. The younger niece understood what I was getting at in our conversation and she's pretty astute about emotions and desires so I think we came to a tacit understanding. I still try not to let her catch me leering at her LOL

I'd love to do some art of the both of them sharing a BBC as that is my preferred style. Neither one really flirts that much however they are both young and naturally sexy and pretty free with their bodies so it's always a show. Both I'm sure have caught me staring at them. Pretty hard not to really. Sometimes I feel kind of creepy about it but they are both grown ass women and not blood relatives of mine. I've even had a conversation kind of referencing it to the younger niece how in general terms male sexual response to seeing sexy women is somewhat uncontrollable. I have daughters and never had any attraction to them however the nieces aren't blood relations so whatever natural control/revulsion to sexual attraction to them does not exist. The younger niece understood what I was getting at in our conversation and she's pretty astute about emotions and desires so I think we came to a tacit understanding. I still try not to let her catch me leering at her LOL
they are both beauties in their own right. My wife does not play. She's a pretty private person so you'll never see her on here.She does not know about my attraction to her neices. She knows this site is my kink and she's cool with it. She doe's not know I've done art of her older niece however.

I'd be more open, let her catch you and see if she enjoys you looking!!! Also a little sexual banter and talk!! I'd make the attraction known!!! How old are your daughters in age to nieces?? Are they still in house too?? Still love to see nieces and your current wife to compare to the ex. But if you do I'd PM them!!!

Reactions: tjan9999
I'd be more open, let her catch you and see if she enjoys you looking!!! Also a little sexual banter and talk!! I'd make the attraction known!!! How old are your daughters in age to nieces?? Are they still in house too?? Still love to see nieces and your current wife to compare to the ex. But if you do I'd PM them!!!
Like I said my current wife is very private so that will not happen and the neices don't know that I'm on this site s that won't happen either however her is a pic of my current wife while she was on vacation a few years ago

• Love
Like I said my current wife is very private so that will not happen and the neices don't know that I'm on this site s that won't happen either however her is a pic of my current wife while she was on vacation a few years ago
D
Oh damn, she's even hotter!!! Love the wild hair and those lips!!! Damn they'd feel nice wrapped around a cock!!! Lucky man!!

Reactions: tjan9999
she had a series of botched spine surgeries that really fucked her up left her bent over. She's really self concious about her body now It really fucked up our sex life
Sorry to hear that, she's hot!!! Did it leave her unable to take the pounding or just doesn't feel as attractive as before??