Dildo

Sex toy

• Total voters
So far only one vote?

Perhaps including some pictures of the different dildos would help?

What are the differences between John Holmes and Jeff Stryker? Im sure they are great guys, but I’m too lazy to Google it.

Maybe even including a picture of your wife and telling us something about her would be helpful as well?

Does she even like big dildos? Do you guys already use them often? Or is this a new thing? Are you preparing her for a Bull?

Writing a one line post and putting up a cryptic poll and then complaining 13 hours later about the lack of responses seems silly.

Reactions: hardwetcouple
Where my first wife & I first lived, dildos were unavailable and sex shops unheard of. My wife (with my help) tried a variety of items. Using a cucumber in her pussy resulted in a rash – we never considered a condom. The young local doctor gave her a large ‘knowing smile’ and told her she was allergic to something. She next tried a variety of objects - from small, sturdy bottles and even the gear-stick in our car.

It was time to find an alternative to vegetables. I can’t remember who thought of it or when precisely, but we both agreed to make a dildo. We were two very horny young people on a mission.

Although candles were extremely inexpensive, the only ones available locally were far too small. An extremely large soft drinks bottle, lots of candles purchased (to avoid questions we couldn't answer honestly, we had to go to several different shops) and indirect heat to melt them resulted in a dildo that would have made John Holmes envious. I carved our creation into a replica of a huge circumcised cock.

It was fun to plan and make - but far too big - it was huge! Although we occasionally used it as a plaything, it finally lay in a draw, forgotten. Much later when we were enjoying sex with her large, elderly but experienced bull 'JK', the long forgotten dildo was mentioned in conversation. A search for it was however never made and it was again forgotten.'

While I was away at work, for some perverse reason, my wife’s ‘mature’ (old) bull decided to send her in search of it. I was in Greece when I opened the letter she sent. Fearing it might go astray (Greece was at the time ruled by / under the control of a military junta ), she wrote that she had found the candle we had made but which had never fitted the holder. She wrote that although it had taken him many attempts, our ‘family friend’ 'JK', had managed to tease and push that candle completely all the way into the holder it was made for and that it was being used almost every day. The old man had finally coaxed her pussy to stretch wide enough to accept that monster. And yes, I did see an action replay when I returned home. Awesome !!

Footnote; A second -hand shop placed a ‘for sale’ ad in one of our national internet site similar to Ebay. Among the items such old radios, golf clubs etc were two photos of black coloured objects. Both easily identifiable by many on here. One was a large black cone shaped ‘butt-plug’ while the other an arm ending in a clenched fist. The advertiser admitted that he didn't know what they were but described them as possibly being unusual ‘ornaments’ or drawing aids for artists’.

Last edited: