Dilemma

dharma

Couple
She has a crush on her coworker for a long time but it is simply impossible to have progress in any direction. He is married with children and the office is full of curious people. I want to experience hotwife action literally but she refuses to search for a bull. I offer to contact with some man but she rejects. She wants the coworker but it is impossible...

Reactions: Rider400
What she wants is what she gets. Ask your wife to seduce him. Exchange phone numbers and do the whole thing outside office. They guy is married, its even better this means discreetness around office. The only thing is if the guy can be seduced. If your wife is hot for him this is your best chance

What she wants is what she gets. Ask your wife to seduce him. Exchange phone numbers and do the whole thing outside office. They guy is married, its even better this means discreetness around office. The only thing is if the guy can be seduced. If your wife is hot for him this is your best chance
It may not be ideal but if that is who she wants, I think it's best she is with a man she is attracted to.

She has total freedom but she thinks it is impossible.

Reactions: 2969 and Rider400
No. In fact he seems to into it. But it is not safe for work and wife does not want to be with a cheating guy. She considers his wife. It is a matter of conscience for her and also for me.
U need to talk with her and try to figure it out, I think that is best. Everyone is different but u and she need to figure it out and talk it over

As Spock pointed out to Ston, sometimes wanting is more powerful than having.
You express that you both have ethical considerations. That is a good thing.
Being healthy and safe requires an ethical approach.

We all get crushes sometimes that we can do nothing about. It is a fact of life.
You pay too much attention to the today and the now.

Reactions: dharma