Dinner fun

Well we met up at 730 for dinner the playmate for last night wasn't shy about what he wanted and why he was there as u can tell by his hand placement lol. We go back to the house me hubby and him after chatting for about 20 minutes I excuse myself from the room and return a few minutes later wearing my red bra and thong. I walk right in front of him and take my seat I can see he getting excited in his manhood region I crawl over to him and unzipped his shorts. I pullout a nice 7 inch throbbing cock I begin to wrap my lip and and slowly suck it until I open up my throat and make it disappear down my throat.. Within a few minutes he ready to go to the bedroom. I get up and lead him there he unfasten my bra and begin suck each of my boobs. As I step out of my thong he pushes me onto the bed. As I laid waiting to feel his hard dick try to push inside me. I'm surprised by a set of warm wet lips and tongue on clit. Yes he a pleaser too. After moments of enjoying his very good oral skills I feel my first orgasm coming as I try to hold it back I begin to say ooooooh I'm cumming. Then I feel it the head of his cock at my wet pussy entrance with my legs being pushed wide apart and all the way back against my chest and shoulders. After about 6-7 strokes he has completely entered my pussy feeling only inches from my cervix. I'm thinking don't let him get all the way in I lose control. After about 10 minutes of me moaning and cussing telling him how he fucking the shit outta me I feel another orgasm just my ss I'm about to scream fuck I'm cumming he hit my cervix too. I'm bucking like crazy as shocks go through my body . Once coming back into what this man is doing he tells me to put my ass in the air. I quickly assume the position as he re-enter my I feel his thumb against my butthole. I moan yes and he completely shoved it in. I throwing my ass back him as he begins to fast pounding of me. I moan and cum two more times after about 15 minutes I noticed his stroke getting shorter I say yes yes cum in cum on make swallow u. A few moments later I feel hot stream of cum across my ass and him grunting then I feel his puddle slowly begin to run down my ass crack. We both collapsed and laid there recovering. What a great night and experience. Guys regardless of dick size or race if we click in a conversation do be surprised if I want to schedule a hook up. The freakier the better The more the merrier 😘

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1684183679351.jpg
    FB_IMG_1684183679351.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 110
Well we met up at 730 for dinner the playmate for last night wasn't shy about what he wanted and why he was there as u can tell by his hand placement lol. We go back to the house me hubby and him after chatting for about 20 minutes I excuse myself from the room and return a few minutes later wearing my red bra and thong. I walk right in front of him and take my seat I can see he getting excited in his manhood region I crawl over to him and unzipped his shorts. I pullout a nice 7 inch throbbing cock I begin to wrap my lip and and slowly suck it until I open up my throat and make it disappear down my throat.. Within a few minutes he ready to go to the bedroom. I get up and lead him there he unfasten my bra and begin suck each of my boobs. As I step out of my thong he pushes me onto the bed. As I laid waiting to feel his hard dick try to push inside me. I'm surprised by a set of warm wet lips and tongue on clit. Yes he a pleaser too. After moments of enjoying his very good oral skills I feel my first orgasm coming as I try to hold it back I begin to say ooooooh I'm cumming. Then I feel it the head of his cock at my wet pussy entrance with my legs being pushed wide apart and all the way back against my chest and shoulders. After about 6-7 strokes he has completely entered my pussy feeling only inches from my cervix. I'm thinking don't let him get all the way in I lose control. After about 10 minutes of me moaning and cussing telling him how he fucking the shit outta me I feel another orgasm just my ss I'm about to scream fuck I'm cumming he hit my cervix too. I'm bucking like crazy as shocks go through my body . Once coming back into what this man is doing he tells me to put my ass in the air. I quickly assume the position as he re-enter my I feel his thumb against my butthole. I moan yes and he completely shoved it in. I throwing my ass back him as he begins to fast pounding of me. I moan and cum two more times after about 15 minutes I noticed his stroke getting shorter I say yes yes cum in cum on make swallow u. A few moments later I feel hot stream of cum across my ass and him grunting then I feel his puddle slowly begin to run down my ass crack. We both collapsed and laid there recovering. What a great night and experience. Guys regardless of dick size or race if we click in a conversation do be surprised if I want to schedule a hook up. The freakier the better The more the merrier 😘
I want to see you in that thong!

You naughty, slutty girl! 🙂

Very hot 🥵 I want a dinner date like that with you

Reactions: Tof82