Dirtiest things that've been said to you

My wife really gets turned on by guys who can talk dirty. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be many on here that can, so I'd love to ask the hotwives to share some of the dirtiest things that guys have said to them whether during sex, as a chat up when out, at work etc. Sometimes context makes something sexier. Or what are the more original things you've been called?

NOT everyone's cup of tea of course, but I'd be curious and she'd be "interested" to say the least ;-)

Well I was chatting to this girl on line and met her in her house - I thought she was kinda off but couldn’t pin point it - during a subsequent text session she said - you know my secret don’t you ? . I bluffed and said yes I do - turns out she was a sub slut who liked to be put under duress and punished / dominated - anyhoo she comes to my house - is semi bent over looking in her bag for something - turns her head and says “ “WELL IF U WANT IT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE IT - IM NOT GOING TO GIVE IT UP EASY . So I walked over pushed her head down into the bag , put my knee and weight on it - half turned and pulled her thong half way down - then took her by the hair and led her on her hands and knees into the bedroom - she purred and said I think I’ve met my match - well that got her a slap on the face lol lol - what a dirty fucking bitch - I used to have her name in my phone under FUCK RAT - that was what I and her called herself when we met up - man I really miss those days -

One of our early sessions with our Bull, he told her to take his N#$$&# Dick. That was a complete turn off for her. He agreed to stop the dirty talk after that.

• Love
Reactions: AmberBrown
One of Lynn’s previous bulls used to refer to her as his dirty little black cock cumslut whore. Bit of a mouthful but not as much of a mouthful as she used to get from him.

• Love
Reactions: AmberBrown
I am unsure does just like dirty talk yeah your a slut take it...or does she want names and to be kinda dominated ir humiliated? I would love to do either for her

Reactions: stacyz
May doesn't like to curse. I finally got her to answer me, when I was in her, what she wanted me to do with "fuck me!" Then we were at a sex club in Europe and a guy was poinding her and she screams out "fuck me!" Kind of backfired! But it was also a turn on.

When the owner of a pub Lynn had been flirting with, took her out the back to show her some interesting features of the building (it was built directly into the cliff face). She came back and whispered in my ear ‘he filled my cunt and it’s running down my legs’.
Instant hardon and a quick exit from the pub. We did go back later in the week so she could have another look!
James