Dirty ugly old man with my Honey....

When my wife and I were both in our twenties we were on holiday we were on the beach my wife in her bikini and we were sitting on our towels when we were approached by an old guy who it turned out was local to the place we were staying he talked to us for awhile and I have to say he was very interesting to talk to,,
My wife is very fair skinned and would burn in the sun very quickly which he noticed he lifted the suntan lotion and offered to put some on my wife and he asked me would I mind,my wife looked at me with that adventures look I know so well and thought it would be fun to let him,
She lay down on her front and he kneeled down beside her he put lotion on his hands and rubbed it on her shoulders all the while talking and watching me but taking long glances at my wife as she lay there,
When he finished with her shoulders without asking he unclipped her bikini top and pushed the straps down until I could see plenty of side boob on show my wife opened her eyes and looked at me but as I didn't say anything she closed them again and let him continue,
So he worked his way down her back his fingers going around her sides and touching her side boobs very near her nippils but without touching them he worked down to the top of her bikini bottoms I watched fascinated as his fingers slipped under bikini just a little bit at first nothing to worry about I knew my wife would call time when she had enough of his playing around and waited to see how far she would let this old stranger go,
His hands were on the top of her ass when he stopped and moved down to her feet and began to slowly make his way up and down her calves then her thighs up and down in long stocks then concentrating on her thighs first the outside then ventureing onto the inside higher and higher I knew he had to be near her pussy as he worked but as my wife seemed unconcerned I just watched his hands were on he ass and I realised he was inside her bikini bottoms his hands on her bear cheeks and still my wife had her eyes closed, but suddenly her eyes opened wide as she felt his hands slip down and his fingers were touching her pussy
I was about to stop him tho I didn't really want to and she knew that and give a little shake of her head as a no to me,
There was no pretending now as he had moved her bikini bottoms aside and was slowly finger fucking my wife's wet pussy she opened her legs slightly to give him more room, first one finger then two I moved closer to see better and that give him the go ahead that a wouldn't object and he played with her ass cheeks opening them so we could see her little brown hole ,
Her pussy was sqelging and her pussy juice was running over his fingers her hips were moving to his touch she was softly moaning then he did what finished her his thumb wet with her juices slipped into her ass my wife squealed and he looked me in the eyes and rubbed her holes fast and hard and within a few moments my wife was cumming on his fingers her hips lifting of the ground as she brought her knees up presenting us both to her lovely ass as she muttered to herself omg,omg, he finger fucked her through her orgasm until she collapsed flat on her tummy breathing hard and he removed his now very wet and sticky fingers and licked my wife's juice of them stood up and said in broken English you kids have a great holiday and walked of down the beach,
By this time my wife was adjusting her bikini she looked at me and said hotel room now we ran to our hotel room she had her bikini off before I even got the door closed jumped on the bed legs open and screamed at me to fuck her which I did she was on fire and demanded I fuck her harder and harder until in a very short time we both came together,
I had never seen her pussy so wet before my girl was really really turned on,
We had a longer session then ordered food to the room the waiter brought the trolley in as my wife set on in bed with the covers just covering her boobs and smiled at him it was obvious what we had been at you could smell the sex in the air and my wife sitting her bare back on show I had to nearly push the waiter out with my wife giggling in the background,
We ate our food talked about what happened on the beach then had more sex and that was the way it went all night until I had nothing more to give and my wife saying should she call the waiter back, she was joking but as I thought about it I got hard one more time and then in the early hours of the morning we eventually fell asleep,
That was one of our earliest adventures, 👍😊
great story would have love to have been a beach fly while that was going on or better yet watched that happen to my wife

as youve seen shes
always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her , so i engineered a visit for him to make her fantasies reality,
we called him "the Reverend" lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, to no one's surprise it was lol ,
All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see in the posted video she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times while over his knee , and it was a great introduction for her and he was interested in having her work for him and from the videos i found on her old phone that hed sent her he even got to fuck her when he auditioned her for the spanking parties he was considering setting up

a few years later she went to clean for a old guy who lived alone and drank in our local he used to smack her bottom for the slightest provocation and she teased and fucked his cock with her wet pussy a few times to try and get out of a spanking

it didnt work he still spanked her after lol

heres a video i took of her getting spanked and creamed by the reverend ,and a couple of videos i found on her junk pile phones shed been sent

one of reverends audition tapes

View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4
View attachment 20201019_113353_001.mp4
View attachment 20180213_160704 (1).mp4
and the old cleaning guy being teased with and enjoying her tight wet pussy

great story would have love to have been a beach fly while that was going on or better yet watched that happen to my wife

as youve seen shes
always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her , so i engineered a visit for him to make her fantasies reality,
we called him "the Reverend" lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, to no one's surprise it was lol ,
All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see in the posted video she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times while over his knee , and it was a great introduction for her and he was interested in having her work for him and from the videos i found on her old phone that hed sent her he even got to fuck her when he auditioned her for the spanking parties he was considering setting up

a few years later she went to clean for a old guy who lived alone and drank in our local he used to smack her bottom for the slightest provocation and she teased and fucked his cock with her wet pussy a few times to try and get out of a spanking

it didnt work he still spanked her after lol

heres a video i took of her getting spanked and creamed by the reverend ,and a couple of videos i found on her junk pile phones shed been sent

one of reverends audition tapes

View attachment 1670870
View attachment 1670872
View attachment 1670874
and the old cleaning guy being teased with and enjoying her tight wet pussy
Wow great videos,I like the first one probably because I can relate to that one more as I have seen my wife having cream applied to her ass on more than one occasion, the caneing not so much as other than a few playful slaps of her backside she has never been smacked but it's interesting something to think about,
As for the old cleaning guy what luck he had meeting your wife and being able to have fun with her,
I would love to swap stories about our ladies as I'm sure there is a lot more to tell,lol

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
Wow great videos,I like the first one probably because I can relate to that one more as I have seen my wife having cream applied to her ass on more than one occasion, the caneing not so much as other than a few playful slaps of her backside she has never been smacked but it's interesting something to think about,
As for the old cleaning guy what luck he had meeting your wife and being able to have fun with her,
I would love to swap stories about our ladies as I'm sure there is a lot more to tell,lol

well
i love to spank and watch in equal measure but having been together for so long and seeing me do the dad and husband thing ,me spanking her doesn't have the right blend of embarrassed humiliation she craves unless someone else is there to witness it

my wife is more for a naughty girl experience

more for a over the knee smacked bare bottom than a flogging

shes more of a naughty girl than a slut cunt

ie being told off ,or coerced by the threat of trouble to come into accepting her panties being taken down by her older spanker and the following humiliation of having her bottom smacked and her spanker having control of her botty pussy and her tits if they feel so inclined and the extra embarrassment of them discovering it aroused her and made her open to their sexual curiosity
for her
its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and being reminded of how much she deserved it and wanted it and what she let them do to her

she especially loves being told that she deserves a smacked bare bottom especially if its someone she doesn't know and she feels they have no rights to say or do such things to her but she is helpless to resist as they have that power over her to make her be a good girl for them and is putty in their hands
shes a pushover for a strict older authority figure for sure lol

on the home help thing ,well after we left the holiday park in 2011 which had been a big part of our lives to being back at home all the time ,we needed another avenue of excitement for my wife's sex life lol

well we knew a older guy who drank in our local that had just recently retired ,seemed to be a good bloke old school, unmarried, lived alone , fancied my wife ,had a keen interest in spanking ,and responded well to me bringing up him putting my wife in her place if she was cheeky or got out of hand ,
so we went back to his place after the pubs closed ,after a few drinks and chatting about my wife's adventures on the holiday park and with the reverend , it progressed to him pulling her pants down and her getting a good smacked bum and checked for wetness .
to show his appreciation he treated her to a few things ranging from cash to sunbed sessions , sex toys and a french maids outfit for her to wear when she cleaned his flat for him lol

he used to get her put this vibrating egg in her fanny and he'd have her under his control in the pub for the rest of that night .all good fun

we used to meet up most nights in the pub and go back to his place for a mess around
he also used to take her out for meals and over time she accepted his control and started getting comfortable enough to let him at first finger her then fuck her in the fanny and bum and to suck his knob

at first this was when i was with them after the pub in his flat
and later on when they would go out for a meal alone

so far so good ,hitting all my wife's fantasy needs

strict older bloke putting her in her place ,spanking her bum ,embarrassing exposure of her bum tits and fanny to a dirty old man ,plausible deniability for having naughty sex play with a old bloke by way of him being her boss and paying her for cleaning ,she has form for the "he's the boss and he's paying me so i have do do as im told to keep my job " thing and its happened a couple of times before with someone else but that's another story i'm happy to share next time

he was also a keen photographer which should have rung a warning bell ,but he seemed so happy with the
arraignment and old school enough to keep it just between us 3 ,that we trusted him

he took loads of pictures of my wifes bum tits fanny ,her bright red arse after a spanking ,her sucking his knob him with his knob up her bum and fanny , and filmed her during the same activities ,

apparently he then started boasting about it and showing the videos and pictures to his mate from the pub ,now this is where it gets murky as we don't know if it was him or his mate but the pictures and videos ended up being shown all round the pub and probably still are

bad enough but worse was to come when our son who still lives at home with us got to see them ,

that put the tin hat on it ,she closed right down and still pretty much remains that way even now ,so sad it ended that way and ended all the other adventures she could have had

it still has repercussions as a lot of the older blokes in the pub that saw the pictures and videos and think that if she did it for him
she,ll do it for them ,she got inappropriate texts from a few blokes and even one from a guy who lives 3 doors down from us saying he wanted to "make love "to her lol
you just have to laugh it off and try to move past it

we don't go in that pub anymore but if someone comes on too familiar with her in the working mens club just down the road that we now go to there's always the thought that they'd seen a video of her over some old bloke knee knickers down getting a smacked bum and getting her fanny fingered or fucked by a old bloke and they are picturing it when they are talking to her and trying to work out how they can do the same to her lol,
case point the other weekend some old fella wanted to show her his shed on his allotment lol
pretty sure he had more than vegetables on his mind lol

the reverend exploring her wet pussy after smacking her bottom and while she was still panties down across his knee
View attachment 20201019_115246_001.mp4

Last edited:
well
i love to spank and watch in equal measure but having been together for so long and seeing me do the dad and husband thing ,me spanking her doesn't have the right blend of embarrassed humiliation she craves unless someone else is there to witness it

my wife is more for a naughty girl experience

more for a over the knee smacked bare bottom than a flogging

shes more of a naughty girl than a slut cunt

ie being told off ,or coerced by the threat of trouble to come into accepting her panties being taken down by her older spanker and the following humiliation of having her bottom smacked and her spanker having control of her botty pussy and her tits if they feel so inclined and the extra embarrassment of them discovering it aroused her and made her open to their sexual curiosity
for her
its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and being reminded of how much she deserved it and wanted it and what she let them do to her

she especially loves being told that she deserves a smacked bare bottom especially if its someone she doesn't know and she feels they have no rights to say or do such things to her but she is helpless to resist as they have that power over her to make her be a good girl for them and is putty in their hands
shes a pushover for a strict older authority figure for sure lol

on the home help thing ,well after we left the holiday park in 2011 which had been a big part of our lives to being back at home all the time ,we needed another avenue of excitement for my wife's sex life lol

well we knew a older guy who drank in our local that had just recently retired ,seemed to be a good bloke old school, unmarried, lived alone , fancied my wife ,had a keen interest in spanking ,and responded well to me bringing up him putting my wife in her place if she was cheeky or got out of hand ,
so we went back to his place after the pubs closed ,after a few drinks and chatting about my wife's adventures on the holiday park and with the reverend , it progressed to him pulling her pants down and her getting a good smacked bum and checked for wetness .
to show his appreciation he treated her to a few things ranging from cash to sunbed sessions , sex toys and a french maids outfit for her to wear when she cleaned his flat for him lol

he used to get her put this vibrating egg in her fanny and he'd have her under his control in the pub for the rest of that night .all good fun

we used to meet up most nights in the pub and go back to his place for a mess around
he also used to take her out for meals and over time she accepted his control and started getting comfortable enough to let him at first finger her then fuck her in the fanny and bum and to suck his knob

at first this was when i was with them after the pub in his flat
and later on when they would go out for a meal alone

so far so good ,hitting all my wife's fantasy needs

strict older bloke putting her in her place ,spanking her bum ,embarrassing exposure of her bum tits and fanny to a dirty old man ,plausible deniability for having naughty sex play with a old bloke by way of him being her boss and paying her for cleaning ,she has form for the "he's the boss and he's paying me so i have do do as im told to keep my job " thing and its happened a couple of times before with someone else but that's another story i'm happy to share next time

he was also a keen photographer which should have rung a warning bell ,but he seemed so happy with the
arraignment and old school enough to keep it just between us 3 ,that we trusted him

he took loads of pictures of my wifes bum tits fanny ,her bright red arse after a spanking ,her sucking his knob him with his knob up her bum and fanny , and filmed her during the same activities ,

apparently he then started boasting about it and showing the videos and pictures to his mate from the pub ,now this is where it gets murky as we don't know if it was him or his mate but the pictures and videos ended up being shown all round the pub and probably still are

bad enough but worse was to come when our son who still lives at home with us got to see them ,

that put the tin hat on it ,she closed right down and still pretty much remains that way even now ,so sad it ended that way and ended all the other adventures she could have had

it still has repercussions as a lot of the older blokes in the pub that saw the pictures and videos and think that if she did it for him
she,ll do it for them ,she got inappropriate texts from a few blokes and even one from a guy who lives 3 doors down from us saying he wanted to "make love "to her lol
you just have to laugh it off and try to move past it

we don't go in that pub anymore but if someone comes on too familiar with her in the working mens club just down the road that we now go to there's always the thought that they'd seen a video of her over some old bloke knee knickers down getting a smacked bum and getting her fanny fingered or fucked by a old bloke and they are picturing it when they are talking to her and trying to work out how they can do the same to her lol,
case point the other weekend some old fella wanted to show her his shed on his allotment lol
pretty sure he had more than vegetables on his mind lol

the reverend exploring her wet pussy after smacking her bottom and while she was still panties down across his knee
View attachment 1670983
I can understand that the control, we also got in to a spot of bother a few years ago which became quite nasty and that's why we just don't do pictures or videos anymore there is always some idiot'out there who spoils the fun,

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since

so her the older guy thing was inspired by when she had a paper round at 15 and her boss used to threaten to put her over his knee a slap her arse for her for the smallest of reasons he even threaten to do it in front of customers and the paper lads ,much to her embarrassment and huge turn on lol

,then 6 years later we used to see him and his cronies in a local bar and if she walked past him on her way to the toilet he used to say to her he'd have her knickers down and over his knee and slap her arse again if she didn't behave implying that hed done it before , and he'd say it to her in front of his mates and they'd egg him on and crudely offer to help him
she was always wetter than a otters pocket after that happened lol

so it was more about her fantasies than mine at that point , so any chance i got to get her closer to her fantasy situations id try to take it and she loved plausible denial ie she had no choice it was a smacked bare bum or trouble the sack ect
or she was paid to do it, he was her boss and she wanted to keep her job

ie one of her favorites was she was a home help for a strict old bloke who would threaten to report her for something , or he'd be a sad old guy she felt sorry for and hed offer to pay her a few quid
extra to let him take her panties down and slap her bum
either way it would end up the same,with her exposed knickers down showing her bare bum and fanny to some old guy who
would put her over his knee and slap her arse red and grope and finger her fanny and when she would bet so wet she could t refuse his cock
it was one of her favorite fantasies to wank and fuck to

we put this into practice once but sadly it didn't end well and ended up putting her off ,long story but nothing unpleasant but bad judgement on my part happy to share this with you all next time

ive bared her bum and fanny and spanked her in front of my friends a few times and once in front of a night porter in the queens hotel in blackpool lol ,

even got my uncle fred and my brother in law to smack her bare arse after a night out

,ive talked about her "playing up"to older friends in front of her and told
them to put her across their knees take her pants down a slap her arse if she gives them any cheek and send her home with a red arse and a wet fanny lol , she protests but not very convincingly lol

heres how she looks exposed knickers pulled aside showing her bare bum and fanny to some old guy hoping for a spanking fingering and fucking lol View attachment 1653898
I sure enjoyed reading about ur sexy wife's adventures, I love the raw pix of her yearning got pussy and bottom side,

I sure enjoyed reading about ur sexy wife's adventures, I love the raw pix of her yearning got pussy and bottom side,
sorry for late reply must have missed your comments

on her adventures with the reverend
she did only fingers that night in the clip above i posted of her across his knee bare bottom in the air getting spanked and her pussy fingered

but he road tested her for his spanking parties another time

he was starting to do spanking parties in the north west last time i heard from him as he was trying to recruit my wife for one of his performers and wanted to road test her for the job lol lol
yeah she was full of it after the reverend spanked and put her in her place and put what shed fantasized about for years into reality
she was seriously considering taking him up on his offer of doing his spanking parties ,and even went as far as meeting him at one of his record shops to go through the details lol
i think a couple of the videos i found on her old phone pile might be from that meeting as i don't recognise the room and never seen the reverend s cock or him naked so hard to be sure lol
but he was a bugger for baby oil as evidenced by his him spanking her video and it makes a appearance as he slips his cock up her bum lol
its unusual for her not to have told me in great detail all about her adventure or for me to have set them up for her lol

if i remember rightly ,she told me
he had pulled her knickers down to her knees baring her bottom and fingered her behind the counter while serving customers and while telling her that any infractions or mistakes would be dealt with by a smacked bare bottom right here on the shop floor in the presence of any customers who were in store at the time

mikes clientele tended to be mainly retired older guys interested in vinyl albums and the stash of porn tapes and discs mike rented out as a side line lol

all this was said loudly if front of several of mike's regular customers and probably for their benefit and with their advanced knowledge lol

she said that what he said to her infront of everybody and along with her panties being around her knees and being bare from the waist down while being groped and fingered that close to several older strangers while getting turned on by mikes groping of her pussy and bum and with the leers and instructions from a customer
who she was sure knew what mike was doing to her
when he said to mike to give her a demonstration and spank her bare bottom right here and now

so she'll know what to expect in future lol

instant pantie puddle for my wife lol
context wise as best as i remember the rev was pretty business savvy and had 4 record shops and worked for a record company as a artist and repertoire man for years ,hence why he was wearing a toupee at the time he was dealing with my wife lol
and the prospect of making money and getting loads of fit young birds to spank by doing spanking parties was a big attraction to him and as he lived in a quiet cheshire village he could choose his location for the parties from either there or the flats above his shops in the north west

so he thought my mrs would be perfect for either working in his shops or his side gig
the reverend always had a plan lol
and it nearly always involved cash and birds with bare spanked bums and wet fannies lol

what a guy lol
heres one of the recovered videos from her old phones of her audition lol

go full screen for better picture
View attachment 20220920_122604.mp4

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since

so her the older guy thing was inspired by when she had a paper round at 15 and her boss used to threaten to put her over his knee a slap her arse for her for the smallest of reasons he even threaten to do it in front of customers and the paper lads ,much to her embarrassment and huge turn on lol

,then 6 years later we used to see him and his cronies in a local bar and if she walked past him on her way to the toilet he used to say to her he'd have her knickers down and over his knee and slap her arse again if she didn't behave implying that hed done it before , and he'd say it to her in front of his mates and they'd egg him on and crudely offer to help him
she was always wetter than a otters pocket after that happened lol

so it was more about her fantasies than mine at that point , so any chance i got to get her closer to her fantasy situations id try to take it and she loved plausible denial ie she had no choice it was a smacked bare bum or trouble the sack ect
or she was paid to do it, he was her boss and she wanted to keep her job

ie one of her favorites was she was a home help for a strict old bloke who would threaten to report her for something , or he'd be a sad old guy she felt sorry for and hed offer to pay her a few quid
extra to let him take her panties down and slap her bum
either way it would end up the same,with her exposed knickers down showing her bare bum and fanny to some old guy who
would put her over his knee and slap her arse red and grope and finger her fanny and when she would bet so wet she could t refuse his cock
it was one of her favorite fantasies to wank and fuck to

we put this into practice once but sadly it didn't end well and ended up putting her off ,long story but nothing unpleasant but bad judgement on my part happy to share this with you all next time

ive bared her bum and fanny and spanked her in front of my friends a few times and once in front of a night porter in the queens hotel in blackpool lol ,

even got my uncle fred and my brother in law to smack her bare arse after a night out

,ive talked about her "playing up"to older friends in front of her and told
them to put her across their knees take her pants down a slap her arse if she gives them any cheek and send her home with a red arse and a wet fanny lol , she protests but not very convincingly lol

heres how she looks exposed knickers pulled aside showing her bare bum and fanny to some old guy hoping for a spanking fingering and fucking lol View attachment 1653898
hi Tet i hAVE SENT A DM TO YOU LOVE TO SMACK HER PUSSY AND ASS

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
When my wife and I were both in our twenties we were on holiday we were on the beach my wife in her bikini and we were sitting on our towels when we were approached by an old guy who it turned out was local to the place we were staying he talked to us for awhile and I have to say he was very interesting to talk to,,
My wife is very fair skinned and would burn in the sun very quickly which he noticed he lifted the suntan lotion and offered to put some on my wife and he asked me would I mind,my wife looked at me with that adventures look I know so well and thought it would be fun to let him,
She lay down on her front and he kneeled down beside her he put lotion on his hands and rubbed it on her shoulders all the while talking and watching me but taking long glances at my wife as she lay there,
When he finished with her shoulders without asking he unclipped her bikini top and pushed the straps down until I could see plenty of side boob on show my wife opened her eyes and looked at me but as I didn't say anything she closed them again and let him continue,
So he worked his way down her back his fingers going around her sides and touching her side boobs very near her nippils but without touching them he worked down to the top of her bikini bottoms I watched fascinated as his fingers slipped under bikini just a little bit at first nothing to worry about I knew my wife would call time when she had enough of his playing around and waited to see how far she would let this old stranger go,
His hands were on the top of her ass when he stopped and moved down to her feet and began to slowly make his way up and down her calves then her thighs up and down in long stocks then concentrating on her thighs first the outside then ventureing onto the inside higher and higher I knew he had to be near her pussy as he worked but as my wife seemed unconcerned I just watched his hands were on he ass and I realised he was inside her bikini bottoms his hands on her bear cheeks and still my wife had her eyes closed, but suddenly her eyes opened wide as she felt his hands slip down and his fingers were touching her pussy
I was about to stop him tho I didn't really want to and she knew that and give a little shake of her head as a no to me,
There was no pretending now as he had moved her bikini bottoms aside and was slowly finger fucking my wife's wet pussy she opened her legs slightly to give him more room, first one finger then two I moved closer to see better and that give him the go ahead that a wouldn't object and he played with her ass cheeks opening them so we could see her little brown hole ,
Her pussy was sqelging and her pussy juice was running over his fingers her hips were moving to his touch she was softly moaning then he did what finished her his thumb wet with her juices slipped into her ass my wife squealed and he looked me in the eyes and rubbed her holes fast and hard and within a few moments my wife was cumming on his fingers her hips lifting of the ground as she brought her knees up presenting us both to her lovely ass as she muttered to herself omg,omg, he finger fucked her through her orgasm until she collapsed flat on her tummy breathing hard and he removed his now very wet and sticky fingers and licked my wife's juice of them stood up and said in broken English you kids have a great holiday and walked of down the beach,
By this time my wife was adjusting her bikini she looked at me and said hotel room now we ran to our hotel room she had her bikini off before I even got the door closed jumped on the bed legs open and screamed at me to fuck her which I did she was on fire and demanded I fuck her harder and harder until in a very short time we both came together,
I had never seen her pussy so wet before my girl was really really turned on,
We had a longer session then ordered food to the room the waiter brought the trolley in as my wife set on in bed with the covers just covering her boobs and smiled at him it was obvious what we had been at you could smell the sex in the air and my wife sitting her bare back on show I had to nearly push the waiter out with my wife giggling in the background,
We ate our food talked about what happened on the beach then had more sex and that was the way it went all night until I had nothing more to give and my wife saying should she call the waiter back, she was joking but as I thought about it I got hard one more time and then in the early hours of the morning we eventually fell asleep,
That was one of our earliest adventures, 👍😊
Wow what an amazing story would have loved to have watched that.