Dirty ugly old man with my Honey....

I have a old man fantasy I would someday wish to fulfil but I prefer to older black men with that cool southern style and the old school cat calling every time I pass by they call me beautiful till one day I decide to have a few drinks with them since im bored little did I know these two can put them down I start feeling a little slutty

Had done a fat old pervert guy (foreigner), about 60 plus. He is my business's client. He was eyeing my wife the whole night long when I brought her along to meet him. He was speaking to his friend in their local languge and they thought I would not understand. I do but my wife don't! It was hilarious when he told his friend that my wife is so fucking hot! And said he could sense that she is a slut and even went on to bet with his friend, that he would be able to bed my wife within this few days while we were in his country.

I was pretty turned on by the fact that he is an old man, fat and rough and wanted to fuck my wife! I actually created the opportunity for them and Needless to say, he won the bet with his friend!

Nothing turn me on more that fantasy my wife is going to bad ( on business trip ) with ugly, old man, who has only one good point : good talk skill. Do You have the same ;-) ?
Yes I would Like to See my wife’s Videos on Business trip fucked by old ugly fat Rich miljardairs crying begged fucked!…

it adds to the fun if the guy is fat and ugly. i love that repulsive aspect. seeing beast thrusting in my sweet wifes cunt is a treat
Want to Watch unwashed real fat ugly hairy smelly sweat very nasty fuck my wife’s Face and pussy make her pregnant destroying Raghni real bad??!!

Attachments

• IMG_0156.png
    IMG_0156.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 2