Discovered wife fucking in bedroom after coming home early

vince

Male
Apr 11, 2015
I wanted to share a story about my wife which happened a few years back. We have always had an open relationship and have played together and seperately. We normally let each other know if we are playing with someone else; however, on this occasion my wife didn't say anything.

I was at work, working nightshift and I finished fairly early as it was really quiet at work. As it was late I didn't call my wife and let her know I was coming home. this was about midnight and I would normally finish at 4:00am. I arrived home and just went into the house as per normal, I was a little quiet as I had assumed my wife would be asleep. When I got in the front door all the lights were off except the bedrrom light, which I could see down the hallway.

I began walking down the hallway when I could hear these sounds coming from the bedrrom. I could hear this moaning, so I approached the bedroom slowly and could hear people talking. The bedroom door was open slightly so I slowly took a quick peek around the corner. To my utter surprise here was my wife down on her knees sucking this guys cock. I just stood quietly in the doorway and kept watching. She finished sucking his cock and she got onto the bed and got on all fours. This guys got his cock and slid it into my wife's wet pussy. The guy kept fucking her nice and deep and hard. I could hear her cumming and she kept going, she is a multi orgasmic. Soon she had cum about ten times and I could hear her getting to her final big orgasm, when the guy pulled out. I thought he was going to blow all over her, but instead he started sliding his cock into her arse, she made no objection at all, which is unusual as she doesn't let me go there very often.

The guys pace started getting faster and faster and he was going balls deep into her arse and his balls were slapping up against her wet pussy. Once again I heard her about to reach her big final orgasm and the guy started getting even faster and I knew he was going to blow his load inside her arse. This session had only been going for about 20 minutes. I watched as my wife came for the final time as this guy fucked her arse, he then let go and I could see him filling her arse with his cum. When he had finished he pulled out and my wife collapsed on the bed. At this point this guy said to my wife "I better go before your husband gets home." My wife agreed, he then started getting dressed.

I moved from our bedroom doorway and just went a little further down the hall to the spare room. I watched out the door as this guy left out the front door. After he had gone I slowly walked up to our bedroom door and peeked around the corner. My wife hadn't moved from her position after she collapsed.

I was extremely horny now after watching this, so I decided to pretend I just got home and hadn't been there the whole time. I went up to the front and made the sounds of me coming home and immediately went to our bedroom, knowing my wife wouldn't have time to dress or anything like that. I got to the bedroom and she was under the covers laying there. She said, "You're home early!" I just said it was quiet at work so I cam home. I then asked what she had been doing and she said just reading in bed. I said ok. I then started getting undressed and when I was naked I said to her that seeing as I was home early and she was awake that I was feeling quite horny. She looked at my cock and could see I was. She through the covers off and she was still naked, I moved over to her and started kissing and playing with her tits.

The head of my cock was rubbing up against her clit and she was saying, "C'mon put it in me and fuck me now!" I knew this other guy had just cum in her arse so I wanted to see his cum dripping out of her arse so I said I wanted to do it doggie, she was a little reluctant when I asked, I think she realised that she hadn't had time to clean up after the other guy. Finally she got on all fours. I could see a little bit of cum seeping out her arse but she was tensing her arse to keep it in. She knew that if she relaxed it would come out, so I started fucking her pussy. She was so sensitive she came straight away and I was extremely hard and was just slamming into her. As I could see her beginning to relax her arse I could see even more cum coming out of her nice hole, this just made me even harder and hornier. I then told her I was going to slide up her arse, she started to say no but by that time I was already inside her nice warm arse. My cock slid in so easily, without a problem, this guys cum lubed her arse nicely. I started moving in and out very slowly and my wife was saying "No no no no, I don't feel like anal, get out!!" but I stayed in her and kept fucking her arse.

I reckon she was telling me to stop because she knew this guy had cum in her arse and that I would see if I fucked her arse and all his cum came out while I was fucking her before I came. She then stopped telling me to stop as I quickened my pace and didn't say anything about this guys cum running all over my cock and down my balls as it was squashed out of her arse as I fucked her. She obviously thought that if I had realised that I would have said something by now, but I didn't. She then said she wanted me to cum in her arse and I knew then that she was wanting me to do this to cover the other guys load.

I was so turned on about being in her after another guy and the fact that she was pretending that she hadn't done anything, and I knew she had just been a little slut got me so fired and horny I was slamming myself so deep into her arse. By this time the other guys cum had stopped coming out her arse. I then let go my load inside of her and just kept pumping her full of my cum, it was a huge load and even started coming out and I was shooting the last bit into her. My wife loved it and came as I finished off. As I pulled out her arsehole remained open and I could see all my cum start oozing out. It was so hot...

I still haven't told my wife that I know she was fucking this other guy but she told me she loved how I fucked her arse that night. Now when I get home and she says she wants me to fuck her and then fuck her arse I know another guy has been there and a couple of times I have seen the cum oozing from her arse again. It gets me so hot everytime I love it ;)

You are so lucky, I would love to catch my wife doing it with another guy.

I wanted to share a story about my wife which happened a few years back. We have always had an open relationship and have played together and seperately. We normally let each other know if we are playing with someone else; however, on this occasion my wife didn't say anything.

I was at work, working nightshift and I finished fairly early as it was really quiet at work. As it was late I didn't call my wife and let her know I was coming home. this was about midnight and I would normally finish at 4:00am. I arrived home and just went into the house as per normal, I was a little quiet as I had assumed my wife would be asleep. When I got in the front door all the lights were off except the bedrrom light, which I could see down the hallway.

I began walking down the hallway when I could hear these sounds coming from the bedrrom. I could hear this moaning, so I approached the bedroom slowly and could hear people talking. The bedroom door was open slightly so I slowly took a quick peek around the corner. To my utter surprise here was my wife down on her knees sucking this guys cock. I just stood quietly in the doorway and kept watching. She finished sucking his cock and she got onto the bed and got on all fours. This guys got his cock and slid it into my wife's wet pussy. The guy kept fucking her nice and deep and hard. I could hear her cumming and she kept going, she is a multi orgasmic. Soon she had cum about ten times and I could hear her getting to her final big orgasm, when the guy pulled out. I thought he was going to blow all over her, but instead he started sliding his cock into her arse, she made no objection at all, which is unusual as she doesn't let me go there very often.

The guys pace started getting faster and faster and he was going balls deep into her arse and his balls were slapping up against her wet pussy. Once again I heard her about to reach her big final orgasm and the guy started getting even faster and I knew he was going to blow his load inside her arse. This session had only been going for about 20 minutes. I watched as my wife came for the final time as this guy fucked her arse, he then let go and I could see him filling her arse with his cum. When he had finished he pulled out and my wife collapsed on the bed. At this point this guy said to my wife "I better go before your husband gets home." My wife agreed, he then started getting dressed.

I moved from our bedroom doorway and just went a little further down the hall to the spare room. I watched out the door as this guy left out the front door. After he had gone I slowly walked up to our bedroom door and peeked around the corner. My wife hadn't moved from her position after she collapsed.

I was extremely horny now after watching this, so I decided to pretend I just got home and hadn't been there the whole time. I went up to the front and made the sounds of me coming home and immediately went to our bedroom, knowing my wife wouldn't have time to dress or anything like that. I got to the bedroom and she was under the covers laying there. She said, "You're home early!" I just said it was quiet at work so I cam home. I then asked what she had been doing and she said just reading in bed. I said ok. I then started getting undressed and when I was naked I said to her that seeing as I was home early and she was awake that I was feeling quite horny. She looked at my cock and could see I was. She through the covers off and she was still naked, I moved over to her and started kissing and playing with her tits.

The head of my cock was rubbing up against her clit and she was saying, "C'mon put it in me and fuck me now!" I knew this other guy had just cum in her arse so I wanted to see his cum dripping out of her arse so I said I wanted to do it doggie, she was a little reluctant when I asked, I think she realised that she hadn't had time to clean up after the other guy. Finally she got on all fours. I could see a little bit of cum seeping out her arse but she was tensing her arse to keep it in. She knew that if she relaxed it would come out, so I started fucking her pussy. She was so sensitive she came straight away and I was extremely hard and was just slamming into her. As I could see her beginning to relax her arse I could see even more cum coming out of her nice hole, this just made me even harder and hornier. I then told her I was going to slide up her arse, she started to say no but by that time I was already inside her nice warm arse. My cock slid in so easily, without a problem, this guys cum lubed her arse nicely. I started moving in and out very slowly and my wife was saying "No no no no, I don't feel like anal, get out!!" but I stayed in her and kept fucking her arse.

I reckon she was telling me to stop because she knew this guy had cum in her arse and that I would see if I fucked her arse and all his cum came out while I was fucking her before I came. She then stopped telling me to stop as I quickened my pace and didn't say anything about this guys cum running all over my cock and down my balls as it was squashed out of her arse as I fucked her. She obviously thought that if I had realised that I would have said something by now, but I didn't. She then said she wanted me to cum in her arse and I knew then that she was wanting me to do this to cover the other guys load.

I was so turned on about being in her after another guy and the fact that she was pretending that she hadn't done anything, and I knew she had just been a little slut got me so fired and horny I was slamming myself so deep into her arse. By this time the other guys cum had stopped coming out her arse. I then let go my load inside of her and just kept pumping her full of my cum, it was a huge load and even started coming out and I was shooting the last bit into her. My wife loved it and came as I finished off. As I pulled out her arsehole remained open and I could see all my cum start oozing out. It was so hot...

I still haven't told my wife that I know she was fucking this other guy but she told me she loved how I fucked her arse that night. Now when I get home and she says she wants me to fuck her and then fuck her arse I know another guy has been there and a couple of times I have seen the cum oozing from her arse again. It gets me so hot everytime I love it ;)

Your wife's ass looks really beautiful in that picture

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
You are so lucky, I would love to catch my wife doing it with another guy.
I like you hot story and hope you can share more with me.Love to see some pictures of you hot wife too.I have been looking for some new friends to be a fuck buddy for my N.E.Ohio wife .She said she wants single guys in their 50s&60s must be D&D free and very discreet about this.Hey guys if you would like to be her fuck buddy you have to chat with me about this.Like chat with you guys and ladies that are into fuck buddies.
Mailbagguy at the Y dot com

Great story..
One of my wife's fantasies, which she wants to play out, is to hook up with a guy , but not tell him I know, let him think he's fucking my cheating wife behind my back.
Oh well, if it makes her happy, I guess I will have to agree to her wish :)

There's a time and a place for this. Probably not a god idea for her to do this with a current friend, especially a friend of yours. A friend might not be able to resist the temptation and go for it, but it would be a big betrayal none the less. Better to give a friend the heads up it would be OK with you if he wanted to hook up with your wife first. But it's probably the simplest and easiest, cleanest NSA way for her to hook up solo and get some strange. I'm not sure the scenario of walking in on them in the act will always go this smoothly though, especially with a stranger. Having a husband walk in on you while fucking a cheating wife is a fairly scary prospect for most of us. There is also a possibility a guy would lash out before you (the husband) has a chance to fire the first shot. Forgive me if I've just stated the obvious.

Be careful what you wish for I have pleasured many woman with my BBC and in general They all ways come back for more with their husbands taking the photos or even getting involve Quite a few woman craves black cock and quite a few do nothing about it Which is such a shame don't you think

Great story..
One of my wife's fantasies, which she wants to play out, is to hook up with a guy , but not tell him I know, let him think he's fucking my cheating wife behind my back.
Oh well, if it makes her happy, I guess I will have to agree to her wish :)
Well let me know if you would like me to pleasure your wife but could she handle just over 10" of throbbing flesh inside her sweet tight pussy

Reactions: gr852 and nicebiguy